Telebrands Pocket Hose - 50 Foot uploaded by Keisha R.

BY TELEBRANDS

The Hose That Grows To 50Ft! As Seen On Tv It's So Easy.. . Just Turn On Water... Grows To Full Size Hose! Light &Amp; Easy To Handle! 50Ft. Full Size Garden Hose Introducing The As Seen On Tv Pocket Hose, The Garden Hose That's Small Enough To Fit In Your Pocket, Then Expands Automatically To A Giant Full Sized Hose!&Nbsp; Just Turn On The Water And Watch This Mini Hose Grow To Maximum Length Like Magic!&Nbsp; Pocket Hose Is Super Lightweight And Easy To Handle, Making It Convenient To Hang Or Store Anywhere - Even In Your Pocket!&Nbsp; And, When You Turn Off The Water To The Pocket Hose, It Shrinks Back To Its Original Mini Size, Practically Putting Itself Away.&Nbsp; Best Of All, It Never Kinks, Twists Or Tangles Like Ordinary Hoses!&Nbsp; The Secret Is Pocket Hose's Expandable Accordion Design That Helps It Grow Long And Strong Enough For Any Tough Job.&Nbsp; Perfect For Gardens, Terraces, Patios And More, You Just Turn On The Water And Watch Pocket Hose Grow And Grow And Grow! Made In China see more...

• I've seen these on tv, and have wondered exactly how good...8 Answers
  • Reading the reviews, it looks like it good only for short...27 Answers
  • While I don't have the exact same complaints most people ...1 Answers
Telebrands Pocket Hose - 50 Foot
  • "The hose doesn't have great water pressure I would recommend buying a nozzle to attach to the end to make the water shoot further." in 7 reviews
  • "We had bought this hose from Lowe's and loved it the first time we used it this summer." in 6 reviews
  • "It is nice that it is very light weight and so compact, but that is the trade off for durability!" in 6 reviews
  • "My husband bought one of these a few months ago so he wouldn't have to keep lugging the 'real' hose between the back and front yard every time he wanted to water something." in 6 reviews
  • "Its okay I guess, but I hate that I cant leave it down on the ground without holding it because it will start shooting water everywhere uncontrollably. " in 3 reviews
Cassie C.
Puyallup, WA
I bought this hose and it seems to have a mind of its own. works when it wants to. does not work nearly as advertised and has very low pressure. takes way to long to coil up. simple and easy to use however and takes up little space. sometimes leaks from the valve.
April S.
Long Beach, CA
I love the idea of this. I purchased one a while back but it only lasted a couple months before there was holes in the hose / fabric. If this could be made with a more heavy duty flexible rubber/ plastic material for the interior and a heavier duty fabric yet still maintain the flexibility and shrinkage it would be perfect. I also thought that it was a perfect space saver.
Lauren H.
Athens, GA
I got this for my grandma who doesn't need to use a hose often and she really likes it because it will shrink to take up less space than a traditional hose. I don't know how well this will hold up to much use but it works well if you just use it for light gardening.
shannon b.
Clarksville, TN
We bought it so we didn't have to lug a heavy hose around and it would store easily, unfortunately it does not easily fit back into its box after use like I thought, and its a pain to unscrew from connection in the back I always seem to need pliers to do the job.
trish s.
Green lane, PA
THIS GETS DIRTY EASILY. Especially when working in gardens. I prefer the standard hose that'll wash clean after use. This gets pretty grimy looking after time. But the thought is great, it's a space saver and for a good price. They'll last you a season or two
Victoria W.
Las Vegas, NV
We bought two of these just two months ago and one started leaking right away at the fitting and the other burst two months later. They are nice and light weight but do not hold up.
Jessica G.
Erie, PA
I thought this product would at least get me through a summer, but it didn't last 2 days. Worked fine the first day and we were pretty impressed that it shrunk back up after the use. The next day I was using it to wash my car and out of nowhere, it sprung a leak in the middle of the hose. It's made from cheap materials and not worth the $20.
cienna b.
Litchfield Park, AZ
The hose doesn't have great water pressure I would recommend buying a nozzle to attach to the end to make the water shoot further. It would be best used on gardens, but I do like that it has a stopper to shut the water off when your not using it.
sara m.
Lexington, KY
We had bought this hose from Lowe's and loved it the first time we used it this summer. The second time we used it the rubber on the inside broke. It was a mess. I love the concept but they should have found a material that is durable.
Laurel P.
Tucson, AZ
Everyone I know, including two hoses here and 1 at my Dad's, have had the same experience. It explodes/ruptures within a month. Dad's lasted only 4 days. All hoses are drained and in the shade, per instructions. Lousy, LOUSY product.
Jennifer M.
Wahiawa, HI
Reading the reviews, it looks like it good only for short usage?
Stephanie  P.
I've seen these on tv, and have wondered exactly how good are they? Are they durable? Weather tolerant?
Jennifer S.
McDonough, GA
What is the hose made of?
Tomisina L.
Onalaska, WI
While I don't have the exact same complaints most people do about this product I do have a few I love the product and the concept however I would make a few changes to the manufacturing of it. It's the perfect thing when you are in a quick bind for a hose and can't afford a regular hose because of its issues which I feel everyone's complaints are the same