Telebrands Pocket Hose - 50 Foot uploaded by Keisha R.

BY TELEBRANDS

The Hose That Grows To 50Ft! As Seen On Tv It's So Easy.. . Just Turn On Water... Grows To Full Size Hose! Light &Amp; Easy To Handle! 50Ft. Full Size Garden Hose Introducing The As Seen On Tv Pocket Hose, The Garden Hose That's Small Enough To Fit In Your Pocket, Then Expands Automatically To A Giant Full Sized Hose!&Nbsp; Just Turn On The Water And Watch This Mini Hose Grow To Maximum Length Like Magic!&Nbsp; Pocket Hose Is Super Lightweight And Easy To Handle, Making It Convenient To Hang Or Store Anywhere - Even In Your Pocket!&Nbsp; And, When You Turn Off The Water To The Pocket Hose, It Shrinks Back To Its Original Mini Size, Practically Putting Itself Away.&Nbsp; Best Of All, It Never Kinks, Twists Or Tangles Like Ordinary Hoses!&Nbsp; The Secret Is Pocket Hose's Expandable Accordion Design That Helps It Grow Long And Strong Enough For Any Tough Job.&Nbsp; Perfect For Gardens, Terraces, Patios And More, You Just Turn On The Water And Watch Pocket Hose Grow And Grow And Grow! Made In China see more...

• I've seen these on tv, and have wondered exactly how good...8 Answers
  • Reading the reviews, it looks like it good only for short...27 Answers
  • While I don't have the exact same complaints most people ...1 Answers
Telebrands Pocket Hose - 50 Foot
  • "The hose doesn't have great water pressure I would recommend buying a nozzle to attach to the end to make the water shoot further." in 7 reviews
  • "We had bought this hose from Lowe's and loved it the first time we used it this summer." in 6 reviews
  • "It is nice that it is very light weight and so compact, but that is the trade off for durability!" in 6 reviews
  • "My husband bought one of these a few months ago so he wouldn't have to keep lugging the 'real' hose between the back and front yard every time he wanted to water something." in 6 reviews
  • "Its okay I guess, but I hate that I cant leave it down on the ground without holding it because it will start shooting water everywhere uncontrollably. " in 3 reviews
Amanda M.
Even though having a nice, lightweight, easily portable garden hose that expands on it's own to reach anywhere you might need seems like a great idea, overall this product does not live up to it's hype. I've owned 3 myself, and every one my family has owned has done the same thing: if you use it with a spray nozzle or use the 'off' option, the hose will bust, and therefore not work. I'm sure that this wouldn't happen if you never stopped the water flow for any reason, but that's not a practical idea for most people, especially if you live somewhere that has water restrictions during droughts.
Arinna B.
Gretna, VA
The things this hose has going for it is that it's easy to store, doesn't take up much space, and is pretty stretchy. Other than that, though, I've found that it's not really that great and that regular hoses--hard to get together, cricks, and all--are way worth whatever issues they have. The water pressure on this isn't great at all and while it is stretchy it doesn't really reach that far. The quality of the material, after several months of use, doesn't seem to be too bad and hasn't ripped or broken in any places but still, it's like you have to be standing over each plant to water it and it's basically has the water pressure and reach of a regular water pail which makes watering gardens take a lot longer and use more water than it should.
kassy J.
Jacksonville, FL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Telebrands Pocket Hose - 50 Foot This was an awful idea. It didn't work as claimed or shown on tv. It was a pain to roll back up and store. I wouldn't recommend this over the traditional garden hoses.
Chelsea K.
Norwalk, CT
When I saw the commercial for this I thought what a wonderful idea. That was until my aunt asked me to pick one up for her. I set it up right away when I brought it to her. As soon as I turned on the water it leaked. So I took it off put it back on, super tight, same thing. It only lasted a few days before the hose burst open completely. Too much pressure for a cheaply built, very narrow hose. PLEASE DON'T BUT THIS!
Annette L.
Dallas, TX
We bought this hose at the beginning of the summer mostly because we had been having issues with our regular water hoses. It was nice, at first, light-weight easy to pull around the yard and I could easily water the trees we had just planted. Then after about a month, the hose right where it connects to the spigot started shooting water everywhere and nothing was coming out of the hose end. Unscrewed it from the spigot and the whole thing was toast, looks like the nylon stuff inside or whatever makes up the hose part just cracked and fell apart.
Megan C.
My husband bought this hose after seeing it on tv. It is super light for being a hose which makes it easy for me to move it back and forth from the front to the back yard. Usually we just use it for small things because the water pressure seems lower with this hose...not sure if it's the hose or not. We have had it for a few months with no problems yet.
Jesse L.
Brandon, FL
The hose works fine and I do really like that it is light weight. One majorly disappointing about this hose is that it comes with warning inside specifically saying not to drink from it (this includes your pets drinking from it). This leads me to believe that it wouldn't be safe to fill up my daughters splash pool with it. So for safety reasons I give this product a D. If you don't have kids, animals, and don't plan on drinking it from it than it's a good hose.....
Samantha H.
Rittman, OH
We've owned the pocket hose for a few months now and have actually been pretty impressed with it. We've experienced no leaking, breakage or any other problems yet. I should mention though, we DO NOT use it daily or leave it hooked up when we're done using it. Typically we attach it to the end or a regular garden hose when we need lightweight extension (like for washing vehicles) and when we're done with using it, it gets removed, coiled up and stored in our garage.
leeann s.
Pittston, PA
After seeing this product on TV I purchased one at a local store. My house has a hookup inside the basement so I can not keep a hose attached at all times as I would need to keep the cellar doors unlocked and open. I keep the hose attached and in a bucket when I am ready to use it all I need to do is take it outside and turn on the water. The hose expands to the side of your normal hose and works great. Clean up is so easy..shut off the water and watch the house SHRINK..it then goes back into the bucket...no wrapping up wet dirty hose anymore...so glad I bought one
tiffany d.
Lebanon, OR
My husband and I bought this hose for 19.99 at Walmart, at first we were impressed, after a few uses if the faucet was on the hose started spraying out by both ends and barely had any pressure through the nozzle. The hose ended up ballooning and bursting after about 2 weeks!!!! I tried calling the company and every time I was put on hold or couldn't get through at all, a clear sign others are having similar issues!!
Jennifer M.
Wahiawa, HI
Reading the reviews, it looks like it good only for short usage?
Stephanie  P.
I've seen these on tv, and have wondered exactly how good are they? Are they durable? Weather tolerant?
Jennifer S.
McDonough, GA
What is the hose made of?
Tomisina L.
Onalaska, WI
While I don't have the exact same complaints most people do about this product I do have a few I love the product and the concept however I would make a few changes to the manufacturing of it. It's the perfect thing when you are in a quick bind for a hose and can't afford a regular hose because of its issues which I feel everyone's complaints are the same