Telebrands Pocket Hose - 50 Foot uploaded by Keisha R.

BY TELEBRANDS

The Hose That Grows To 50Ft! As Seen On Tv It's So Easy.. . Just Turn On Water... Grows To Full Size Hose! Light &Amp; Easy To Handle! 50Ft. Full Size Garden Hose Introducing The As Seen On Tv Pocket Hose, The Garden Hose That's Small Enough To Fit In Your Pocket, Then Expands Automatically To A Giant Full Sized Hose!&Nbsp; Just Turn On The Water And Watch This Mini Hose Grow To Maximum Length Like Magic!&Nbsp; Pocket Hose Is Super Lightweight And Easy To Handle, Making It Convenient To Hang Or Store Anywhere - Even In Your Pocket!&Nbsp; And, When You Turn Off The Water To The Pocket Hose, It Shrinks Back To Its Original Mini Size, Practically Putting Itself Away.&Nbsp; Best Of All, It Never Kinks, Twists Or Tangles Like Ordinary Hoses!&Nbsp; The Secret Is Pocket Hose's Expandable Accordion Design That Helps It Grow Long And Strong Enough For Any Tough Job.&Nbsp; Perfect For Gardens, Terraces, Patios And More, You Just Turn On The Water And Watch Pocket Hose Grow And Grow And Grow! Made In China see more...

• I've seen these on tv, and have wondered exactly how good...8 Answers
  • Reading the reviews, it looks like it good only for short...27 Answers
  • While I don't have the exact same complaints most people ...1 Answers
Telebrands Pocket Hose - 50 Foot
  • "The hose doesn't have great water pressure I would recommend buying a nozzle to attach to the end to make the water shoot further." in 7 reviews
  • "We had bought this hose from Lowe's and loved it the first time we used it this summer." in 6 reviews
  • "It is nice that it is very light weight and so compact, but that is the trade off for durability!" in 6 reviews
  • "My husband bought one of these a few months ago so he wouldn't have to keep lugging the 'real' hose between the back and front yard every time he wanted to water something." in 6 reviews
  • "Its okay I guess, but I hate that I cant leave it down on the ground without holding it because it will start shooting water everywhere uncontrollably. " in 3 reviews
Lisa B.
Jamestown, KY
We got a couple of these and within weeks they had sprung leaks and small holes appeared.
Wish they were just a bit stronger material. Great idea, just needs to be tougher
Mattie S.
Panama City, FL
We purchased one last summer to wash our mower with. Well it broke within the first 10 minutes of use. I would never buy another one nor recommend to friends.
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
1,517 reviews
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I thought this hose was too good to be truw but it really works!!! It's awesome!! I love that it just shrinks back down to nothing when the water is turned off.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
Not the best hose but it isn't horrible. I just wish it was thicker. It does connect properly to the tap though and it became leaky. I wouldn't buy it again.
Lori D.
Temple, TX
I tried two of these I purchased at walmart. Both broke, one at the nozzle, cheap plastic. The other just burst at the hose! Too bad it was a great concept.
Shennon L.
Corinth, NY
I really didn't think this would work but it did, until I used it with a spray nozzle and the back pressure burst the hose. Not worth wasting your money on
Ashley A.
ian k.
I have had one for about 4 months, used it maybe 20 times, so far it has worked perfect for me, i love that it retracts so you never have to wind it up.
Nicol R.
Great product, easy to handle, lightweight, and it really does grow to a full size length hose. When you turn it off, it shrinks just to like it was.
Iris N.
Ocala, FL
I bought one so I can wash the car I think on the 1 or 2 time the switch flew off I don't know where then it just poped..was not impressed about it.
Jennifer M.
Wahiawa, HI
Reading the reviews, it looks like it good only for short usage?
Stephanie  P.
I've seen these on tv, and have wondered exactly how good are they? Are they durable? Weather tolerant?
Jennifer S.
McDonough, GA
What is the hose made of?
Tomisina L.
Onalaska, WI
While I don't have the exact same complaints most people do about this product I do have a few I love the product and the concept however I would make a few changes to the manufacturing of it. It's the perfect thing when you are in a quick bind for a hose and can't afford a regular hose because of its issues which I feel everyone's complaints are the same