Telebrands PedEgg Reach Professional Foot File with Handle, Assorted Color/Design

BY TELEBRANDS

PedEgg Professional Foot File with Handle No more bending to reach your feet! Now PedEgg has an ergonomic handle to make it even easier for you to have baby-soft and smooth feet-with no mess! Just like the original, the PedEgg with Handle is engineered... see more...

• Produto ótimo ,adoro usar ele deixa o pé bem lisinho e nã...1 Answers
  • Is there anything I can put on my feet to help remove the...1 Answers
Taylor G.
BEST "as seen on TV" product ! Product does what it grantees !
Keeps heels feeling so smoothly with out going to a nail place. It is a lot cheaper too! More convenient men will feel more comfortable using it in the privacy of their home. Pedi egg for both men & women !!
Jessica E.
Foley, AL
I have used but my feet are so bad I still have to go get my feet done. I have sensitive feet so there are only certain things I can use. This doesn't make my feet smooth but does get a lot cleaned off
Madi C.
Grand Rapids, MI
I workout a lot, and thats not always the best for my feet. They often get dry and cracked so i soak my feet in hot water for about 10-20 minutes then use the Pedegg, and my feet are good as new again! Absolutely love this product.
Brooke S.
I would venture out to say one of the worst foot files out there. Its so hard and hurts like crazy when you use it. Just spend more money on a better one. It works well but takes forever and hurts.
Alison D.
Alexandria, VA
I love this thing and so does my husband. It really help to keep you feet feeling fresh and helps get all the excessive dead skin off. I like how it collects the shavings as well.
Heather P.
Lexington, KY
I don't usually like to buy those "As Seen on TV" items, but this one really does work. I let my feet soak first and then scrub the dead skin right off. Make sure you clean it well though!
Leigh A.
Richmond, VA
I love the ped egg. I had the original one before buying this one and it works amazingly well. It makes my feet feel smooth and doesn't make a huge mess.
Carina O.
This thing really works! I've had mine for years. It tickles, not painful at all. I also kind of like seeing the skin once I'm done. No judging! :P
Jenna B.
This didn't work as well as I thought it would. For me it did not really remove the dead skin it kind of just glided over my feet.
Heather K.
I don't think it works too well. Sort of just rubs your feet instead of getting actual dead skin off.
Thuylla A.
Produto ótimo ,adoro usar ele deixa o pé bem lisinho e não escamado, super indico pra vcs meninas. Ele é ótimo.
Jessica E.
Foley, AL
Is there anything I can put on my feet to help remove the ruffness before using the foot egg. Would it be better using this on dry feet or when my feet are moist from getting out of shower or applying stuff to my feet?