Telebrands My Pillow

by Telebrands

Enjoy Deep Rem Sleep As Seen On Tv Maximum Comfort &Amp; Support Creates Exact Custom Fit Patented, Medical Pillow Fill Machine Washable &Amp; Dryable Built-In Cooling Effect Keep Your Cervical Nerves In Alignment All Night For Deeper, Longer Rem Sleep With Our Patented, Medical Fill Pillow!&Nbsp; My Pillow Is Guaranteed The Most Comfortable Pillow You'll Ever Own! Made In Usa

Do you have one, and if so, would you recommend it for neck pain?
LooKing to try a new pillow,, what’s the best brand?
Does this get more comfortable and adjust to your neck over time? I have it and slept with it a few days, but I’m still not completely comfortable.
Start your review of Telebrands My Pillow!
How would you rate this product?
This is THE BEST pillow I’ve ever used. I’ve suffered from headaches for about ten years. I had been waking up every morning with a headache. Got the My Pillow and that all changed. I haven’t woken up with a headache for months. 10/10 would recommend. Great price for something you’ll use every night. The little cubes can be moved around in the pillow to get comfortable. I love it!
Pasadena, MD
Decorator Expert Level 2
My boyfriend and I fight over this pillow because we only have one. The only thing I haven't understood since it got stuck in the cart on the way to a festival 3 summers ago is the packaging. I do not at all understand why the words 'you'll' and 'own' are underlined....it makes no sense to me.
charlotte
I swear by this pillow. I have rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia so having a comfortable bed means a lot to me. I have searched forever for a good pillow that lasts. This has had the best impact on my life
Saint Cloud, MN
I have to say that I actually really like this pillow! I am a side/stomach sleeper and have a hard time finding a pillow that is soft yet supportive. I tried a memory foam pillow, and that would be to low and I couldn't scrunch it up. My Pillow...I can scrunch and it stays where I put it! Stays nice and cool for me too.
My husband can't sleep without this pillow and I on the other hand seem to be more comfortable with a feather pillow. It does help my husbands snoring and eliminated neck pain. I found it to trap heat and make my head sweaty. It's a great back support and I find it comfortable when sitting to have behind my back. Not sure it's worth the money for me, but my husband would say it is.
Maysville, KY
I can not sleep at all without this pillow! My wife got me throw for Christmas 3 years ago because I was having so much neck pain. Then it was 70 dollars. Now it is at bed bath and beyond for quite a bit cheaper. This pillow gets put in the washer and the dryer and it comes out so soft and fluffy! I love it! Plus, no more neck pain! 😍😍😍 I love this pillow!
It's actually very good as advertised. I've washed multiple times and it's completely the same as when I first bought it. I got medium firmness and wish I had firm but other than that it's a great pillow.
Helena, AL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Bought this for my husband last year and he loves it. He’s a back sleeper and loves the neck support it provides. Easy to wash. I just wish was in more stores, as he wants more and the website is overwhelming with more expensive options
Decorator Expert Level 1
I like these alot. I have at least 3. Upon first opening you need to wash an DRY them a couple times to get them fluffy. Once fluffy they do work great. So lightweight. So easy to wash and dry for maintenance. Recommended. Worth the money. Those cheap foam pillows disinyegrate and dont wash well well. Get these instead
Cheboygan, MI
NO!! The My Pillow guy is crazy!! I will never own this product, I can not believe the My Pillow guy decided to fund a political movie about women’s choice... the irony there is ridiculous. This guy was crackhead who claims his dealers got him sober (?!), was sued for deceptive advertising for THIS pillow, and now is attacking women’s rights. Avoid this pillow, because sleeping on it is sleeping on women’s tears.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hernando, MS
il y a 2 ans
Ashley A. il y a 2 ans
My husband loves it. They’re expensive but worth it. He gets neck kinks with other pillows but not this one.
Carbondale, PA
il y a 2 ans
Do you have a favorite pillow? My son loves his Telebrands My Pillow! It's a mini pillow perfecbecause we have and super soft! Diane C. [user:ashlee_maerie] Erik H. Destiney H. Karissa E. Bianca R.