BY TELEBRANDS

Enjoy Deep Rem Sleep As Seen On Tv Maximum Comfort &Amp; Support Creates Exact Custom Fit Patented, Medical Pillow Fill Machine Washable &Amp; Dryable Built-In Cooling Effect Keep Your Cervical Nerves In Alignment All Night For Deeper, Longer Rem Sleep With Our Patented, Medical Fill Pillow!&Nbsp; My Pillow Is Guaranteed The Most Comfortable Pillow You'll Ever Own! Made In Usa see more...

• I sleep on my stomach so many pillows prop my neck up too...1 Answers
  • What is your experience on this pillow trapping heat and ...1 Answers
  • Is it worth it? 4 Answers
Amanda D.
Kingston, TN
I was gifted this pillow a couple of months ago by my mother. She knows I love a good pillow and had seen this as a great opportunity to gift me one. If anyone is looking to purchase one DO NOT DO IT. It is so uncomfortable. It’s like the stuffing inside it of it has just clumped together. You can lay your head down on it sure, but I would much rather lay my head on a brick than this. I would probably also get a better nights sleep on a brick. At first I thought the clumped up stuffing would just go back to being regular stuffing but it just got worse and worse. I had never washed it so it had no reason to clump up the way it did (before anyone thinks I washed it). The “hole” where my head would normally sleep is FLAT with clumped up stuffing all around it. So overall, a waste of money. If you want a pillow to cause you to not sleep here you go.
Tiffany P.
Beverly Hills, CA
Just purchased this item! Benn wanting it for awhile now and finally gave in. Bought one for me and one for my mate. He hates it and I love it! Go figure! I find the material/filling weird and light however I'm waking up refreshed and no neck aches. I recommend it.
Ashley G.
Floral Park, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
This pillow definitely isn’t for everyone and it seemsThere is no in between, either you love it, or you hate it. It took me a few weeks to get used to using this pillow and I really like it I like that I can mold it to just how I like it, the only thing I don’t like about it is it’s… Lumpy. I have gotten one for myself and one for my son and he did not like his pillow at all.
Brittany J.
Huntersville, NC
I swear by this pillow. I have rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia so having a comfortable bed means a lot to me. I have searched forever for a good pillow that lasts. This has had the best impact on my life
Patricia R.
Richmond
I had wanted to try this pillow. I stayed with a friend and her sister said try this pillow. I slept on it one night. I was tossing and turning adjusting this pillow. It had hard pieces of foam or something in it. I gave it back the next day and said thanks for letting me try this, I will not be buying it.
Allison Y.
Commack, NY
The My Pillow was definitely not my pillow. I tried it out for a couple of months, but this pillow just didn’t help with my back problems so I switched to a memory foam pillow that works much better for my needs. If you want a really big, fluffy pillow then this is the one for you.
Hannah B.
Church Hill, TN
Love! I bought the 4 pack online. 2 standard pillows and 2 travel for $99. I use the white pillow and my neck is not in pain anymore! I actually have slept good since I received them. No more reflufffing, stacking, and folding my pillows to get them comfortable.
Timijanel B.
OMG! Life changing. The power of the mind to solve problems. I love this guy. AND made in USA. The comfort of this pillow and the difference in sleep is amazing.
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
I am someone who is VERY picky when it comes to pillows. I have been buying the exact same pillow for years, and they finally discontinued it. I was extremely bummed out and then saw the commercial for these. After hearing everything they claimed I decided I'd check them out. After using mine for one night I ordered multiple more and one for my boyfriend. These are the best pillows for someone who likes a flatter pillow. You can move the filling around so it is just right for any position. The only weird thing to get used to is hearing the beads inside move around when you first lay your head down, but it's not that big of a deal to me.
Breanna R.
This is THE BEST pillow I’ve ever used. I’ve suffered from headaches for about ten years. I had been waking up every morning with a headache. Got the My Pillow and that all changed. I haven’t woken up with a headache for months. 10/10 would recommend. Great price for something you’ll use every night. The little cubes can be moved around in the pillow to get comfortable. I love it!
Holly A.
Kingsport, TN
Is it worth it?
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
I sleep on my stomach so many pillows prop my neck up too high. Does anyone who is a stomach sleeper use this with good results?
Carrie C.
Does this pillow hold up to wash/dry cycles well?
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
What is your experience on this pillow trapping heat and making you sweaty?
HEATHER S.
Anyone have any suggestions on the best pillow that will out there or where to get a pillow that is full and that will hold your head up and not sink and I dont mean those feather pokey ones. I have bought one time and itched so bad. My Fiance has this pillow and it's so full and heavy and I dont know where he got it. And we've searched for me one. What's your opinion of the MyPillows? Because I got him one for Christmas so hoping he give up his current one to me lol. Also anyone tried the Ghost pillow if so compare the two and your opinion of which ever one you have tried? Telebrands My Pillow OR Ghost pillow?