TELEBRANDS, CORP. Tree Dazzler- As On TV - Incredible Christmas uploaded by Tanya G.

BY TELEBRANDS, CORP.

Tanya G.
Manassas, VA
This is our first Christmas as a family alone, so that means my first time decorating for Christmas my way! My mom bought these for her tree and got me a box as well and let me tell you that these were the best things to be invented! No having to hassle with making sure the lights are well placed on a tree. These are extremely easy to put on and look great! I also love that you can change the colors! My son and I totally give this an A+
Ashley G.
Frackville, PA
At first, I didn't think I would like these lights because they were not your typical small lights. However, once my son and I started playing with the number of lighting options I began to like these lights more. My son has fun changing up the light show each night. These lights also illuminate our window of our front door, which makes everything more interesting.
Cruz G.
Long Beach, NY
Really love this! If you can find it during Christmas clearance you should definitely pick it up. So much easier than regular Christmas lights and so many fun patterns. The only downside is that the balls are really big. I wish they were a little smaller cause it would look better but overall look really beautiful on a tree.
Victoria C.
Yucaipa, CA
This thing really does Dazzle!

We are particular about our Christmas tree! We have Jack Skellington faces, black, silver and pink decorations, with pink and purple lights. When I saw the ease of the Tree Dazzler and that pink and purple lights were an option, I had to give it a shot! It is literally the easiest way to light a tree. You set the halo at the top and arrange the strings evenly. We bought two and stacked them because we prefer a lot of lights (and they were on sale) but one set would have really been enough.

They are not traditional tree lights, but round balls that reminded me of the suits that are worn during CGI image captures. LOL

If you like a more old fashioned tree, these may not be the lights for you. We however, are so pleased with the results!