TELEBRANDS, CORP. Lazer Bond-As Seen On TV - 3 Second Rapid Repair ! uploaded by Kristen G.

BY TELEBRANDS, CORP.

Kristen G.
Naples, TX
I do a lot of arts and crafts projects, so I'm always looking for the best glues. This stuff worked pretty well on just about any surface, I was pretty impressed. I did learn not to touch the glue while you are holding the light to it because it will burn your skin. It works great for small jewelry repair, adding sequins, stuff like that. I wouldn't recommend it when it comes to slightly heavier things, I would stick to hot glue or super glue. It is clear and invisible when dry which I like, plus there's no odor.
Megan P.
Kaneohe, HI
We found our Lazer Bond at Ross for a few dollars so we thought we would give it a try as a quick repair tool for our daughter's glasses. The instructions are pretty simple to follow except that they don't specify that the glue is inside of the pen. It's simple enough to figure out but it might be nice to specify it. So I used it to repair my daughter's glasses frames, let it dry overnight, and it didn't hold. I even gave it another chance and the pieces popped apart a few hours later. Sorry to say but it isn't worth the trouble.