BY TEKSAVVY SOLUTIONS INC. #5 in Wireless Service Providers

TekSavvy Solutions Inc. is a Canadian residential and business telecommunications company based in Chatham, Ontario.

Adrienne L.
Our WiFi STINKS. It's bad it's sketchy it faulters so much and will either be okay or non existent
Really understanding and helpful but extremely long wait calls. Very budget friendly too!
Suzanne M.
London, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
We have had teksavvy for about 5 or 4 years now and thankful we switched, We would be overpriced from our last internet provider and have unlimited internet for less than $40. Such great deals, they have great customer service as well as easy to upgrade your services too.
Shawn J.
Surrey
This was singlehandedly the best decision I've ever made. I was with Shaw Internet years ago and one night we had an issue - called the line and the estimated wait time to talk to tech was FOUR HOURS. I said screw it and cancelled my account.

Did a bit of surfing to find these guys - and I couldn't believe the prices. I get unlimited cable internet at roughly 3 MB/s download speeds - somehow
Using the existing Shaw cable internet connections. In fact they hire Shaw tech to come and hook it up which is a bit ironic. And I pay $43/month including GST, cheaper than Shaw and its renting their line. And because not many people out in BC know of TekSavvy, you never get that slow down of the system during peak hours. Never once in a year have I had to call tech support or had any service issues. They ship you all you need to set it all up including the modem and software.

They have the 12 Giveways at Christmas annually which is a big hit and their customer service people are great!
Jessica W.
Very good prices and fairly good network. It is sometime not easy to understand what will be your final price and their email service could be better. However, their phone customer service is amazing . They will explain everything to you and wait for everything to work before letting you go. Also they have a call back feature that avoid the long wait to get an agent as they will simply call you back when someone is available. I personally never had to wait longer than 30 minutes. Also, always make sure that they properly applied any discount that you are eligible to as they tend to forget but they will always rectify their mistakes and apply them on future bills. I would highly recommend, especially for their internet services.
Nicky L.
Toronto, ON
They are amazing. Never have any internet issues, save a couple at the start. Just have to restart the modem and you're good. Customer service is amazing. I had to move to a new apartment in a new city but in between I was staying at a temporary place with internet included, and I told them I would love to just transfer, but due to the situation I couldn't, and they reduced my re-activation fee! Very friendly yet professional, both times during cancellation and re-activation and any time we had an issue. Can't get much better than that!
Jennifer C.
CHATHAM, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I used to work for teksavvy, but before that I never even knew about them. I'm glad I worked there though because it helped me get the training I needed to understand how Internet works. And because of this I've helped so many friends and family switch from bell or cogeco and save a lot of money with no overages every month or hidden costs. The initial sign up is expensive but it's worth it to not have the hidden fees and outrageous bills every month. Service is awesome and local and would never change.
Rebecca O.
Scarborough, ON
Great price, and great value. Practically unlimited Internet. I stream a lot of videos and have had no issues. I think it's a bit annoying to set up, having to get your own modem and router. My plan is cable internet - for the first couple of weeks, the cables would be visible on the street, strung between trees or w/e. It's kind of an eyesore until they come to put it underground. Aside from that, great internet speeds most of the time :)!
Jennifer Q.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I LOVE TekSavvy!! I have been a client for 2.5 years and have not encountered one problem with their service!! I receive bills directly to my inbox and pay online - it is so easy and I get a polite reminder if I miss my due-date. TekSavvy also has a referral program - for every new person you refer, you get $1 off your bill every month. This is not a lot but it adds up, especially if you refer several people!
Cindy C.
Waterloo, Ontario
I've been with TekSavvy for 3 years now and they have always provided me with great customer service! They don't hassle you like other companies do. One of my favorite qualities this company possess is that they are always quick to help you solve your problems-- even if they're minor. Also, I was able to set up my initial appointment outside of traditional business hours.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Has anyone found it easy to switch from Rogers to TekSavvy??
Deosha A.