Teint Fétiche Le Fluide

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I, traditionally, test foundation in my arm before I test it on my face. The good thing about my arm is I have a tattoo on my wrist and it helps me to understand the coverage on my face. I love it! I am planning to buy this. The foundation feels light on my skin. It feels like I have minimal make up on with providing a very professional and polished looked. I normal only use foundation if I am going out or I have a big meeting at work. I would actually wear this everyday. The color matched my face perfectly. I highly recommend!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
The product has a really nice feel to it. It’s smooth when applied and the pigment is bold and consistent. Unfortunately, it didn’t color match me 100% but it’s been very difficult to find a color that matches me anyways in terms of coverage and quality of the actual product, I would definitely recommend this liquid foundation. I ended up using it as my contour color because it didn’t match me.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I selected the wrong shade in error. However, I was able to add some moisturizer to this to adjust the shade and that seemed to work. This foundation is very smooth and I didn’t feel like it was cakey. It wore well all day and didn’t irritate my skin. Very luxe foundation, highly recommend.