6 colors available

BY GIVENCHY

Givenchy Teint Couture Cushion DetailsGivenchy revolutionizes foundation with Teint Couture Cushion. Now there is a new way to achieve even and moisturized skin, wherever you are, at any time of day. Givenchy is reinventing foundation with TEINT COUTURE CUSHION: the unique union between a light fluid and a new, extremely desirable compact. With its high concentration of water, its fluid texture plumps and unifies the skin. It offers ideal glide and leaves the skin with an immediate sensation of freshness. Innovative and hygienic packaging features a metal plate which protects the formula from air and keeps it fresh. With just one touch, the iconic Givenchy 4G logo appears with the perfect amount of foundation for fresh skin and a light, dewy, glowing finish. It can be slipped easily into your bag for a quick touch-up. Complexion makeup has never been easier: in just a few seconds, the skin is even, moisturized and smooth. Using the applicator full of product, dab over the whole face in light, smooth movements or apply directly to the areas that need correcting or evening out, with an immediate sensation of freshness. Designer About Givenchy: Givenchy, founded in 1952 by Hubert de Givenchy, is an international luxuryhouse known for its Haute Couture, ready-to-wear, and accessoriescollections for men and women. Since 2005, Riccardo Tisci has been the creative director of Givenchy. Twisting the codes of the House-which are cool chic, sobriety, femininity, andaristocratic elegance-Riccardo Tisci adds dark romanticism and sensuality. He creates a silhouette combining pure lines with a graphic structure. True to the House's creative heritage and spirit, Riccardo Tisci brings thename of Givenchy into today's world while projecting it into the future. Color: FRESH PORCELAINE. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Elaine C.
Elaine C.
My favorite foundation. It's so light you can't even tell you have it on. It evens out my skin tone, hides minor flaws like small acne scars. It's my everyday foundation. Gives me a dewy finish. Has a light scent and the color matches my skin very well. Will be purchasing more. A bit pricey but worth it to me.
Maria M.
Maria M.
London , Kensington
Really light cushion foundation which I like. However, there is a problem with a colour. I choose the second from the lightest to match my pink undertone. However, it oxides really quickly. They do not sell it in U.K., bought it in Sephora in Paris. Was so interested in trying it, but was slightly disappointed with oxidation.
Christine N.
Christine N.
Quite good with medium coverage. Looks sheer on my skin and brings dewy finish to my skin. The formula is light and bring a cool feeling when applying on my face. Its my go to cushion for no makeup makeup look!
Boca Raton, FL
I find that it appears patchy/flacks when I apply it on my forehead. Are there any application methods to avoid this?
Boca Raton, FL
What is the best way to apply this product?