BY TEGADERM

3M Tegaderm Transparent Adhesive Film Dressing Picture Frame Style is a sterile waterproof dressing that protects the I.V. site or wound from bacteria, viruses, blood, and body fluids. Dressing flexes and conforms with skin for comfort Breathable film allows moisture and oxygen exchange Provide a moist environment for enhanced healing Unique shape fits difficult to-dress-areas Hypoallergenic, latex free see more...

Tegaderm Transparent Adhesive Film Dressing Picture Frame Style 2-3/8
Tegaderm Transparent Adhesive Film Dressing Picture Frame Style 2-3/8" x 2-3/4" (Envelope of 20)
Katie D.
Dyer, IN
As a nurse, this product is easily one of my best resources for my patients. They stick extremely well without being too harsh on the skin and they flex with movement so you can keep a tight seal on the dressing. I use them on myself when I get cuts on my fingers and it protects my skin while giving me the flexibility I need. Awesome product!
Sarah C.
This stuff is great! My tattoo artist sent me home with this one and instructions to take it off after three days. This was my first tattoo, so I don’t have anything to compare this experience to, but I will say it healed up great. Kept my tattoo clean but still allows air through to heal. I had no issues and my tattoo is in great shape. I will definitely use it again for my next tattoo!