BY TEETER HANG UPS

Relieve back pain and improve joint health in just minutes a day. The Teeter Hang Up Inversion Table can help re-hydrate discs for better flexibility, reduce nerve pressure, relax tense muscles, and realign your back. Achieve a better back, better body TM with Teeter Hang Ups.  In just a few minutes a day, you can experience natural relief of back pain and improved joint health: Re-hydrate discs to expedite repair for better shock absorption and flexibility Reduce nerve pressure Realign weight bearing skeleton Relax tense muscles Improve joint flexibility and range of movement When you want a natural, in-home solution for a healthier back, try inversion - if you value quality, look to Teeter Hang Ups. Peace of Mind:  Unlike most fitness products, inversion tables are not required to conform to quality standards for manufacturing.  Teeter inversion tables ar see more...

• "This really helped my back!" in 1 review
  • "I have used it before too and it really helps relieve pain in your back." in 1 review
Sierra K.
Sierra K.
Rochester, NY
My dad got one of these after being hurt at work and he swears by it. I have used it before too and it really helps relieve pain in your back. Although you flip up-side-down and it's a little out of the ordinary, it is safe and pretty easy to use and understand.
Lou C.
Lou C.
Bellmore, NY
I feel like a bat when I use this but hey it works. If my back hurts, I hope on and I feel better instantly, it's comfortable, and good for my back.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Slidell, LA
This really helped my back! It was a little strange at first but it if you can get over your fear, it will be worth it.