BY NINTENDO

They were born in shadow. they live in shadow. and they fight in shadow. new york city s crime rates are still on the rise and the city s civilians are trembling in fear! Baxter is formulating an evil plan and this time he has both mutants and robots at his disposal. Join the local brethren of vigilantes who need to rally together to put a stop to this evil once and for all! It s team tmnt, splinter and april o neil in the fight against the worst evil to face the beloved nyc in this adrenaline-pumping story! bonds of family are stronger than steel! play as all 4 turtles and switch between them on... see more...

• Was thinking of getting this for my 9 year old, but I'm n...1 Answers
Jessica G.
Purdy, MO
My daughter has tried to play this game and is very happy with it. She seems entertained for quite a while. We are glad that we purchased this for her.
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
I git this for my son's birthday and he had a hard time playing it so he doesn't play it often. He tends to play his lego and Pokémon games the most.
Lindsey H.
Indianapolis, IN
This is another game we bought and really enjoyed. I'm not the biggest TMNT fan which is why it has only 4 stars but everyone else seemed to love it.
Joselyn H.
Gainesville, TX
My two brothers love this game !! They aplay it all the time also minecraft! I have never played this but they say it's really cool.
francheska s.
Sylmar, CA
My nephew and niece and Sam I love this game definitely a goodbye if you have high will definitely buy again through this brand
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
My baby loves teenage mutant ninja turtles. But I think this game might be to much for him but I could be wrong
Bree R.
Owensboro, KY
I have not played this game...yet. However I absolutely love the movie and will definitely try the game.
Steve G.
Biggers, AR
This is a great game with lots of things to do that will keep you busy for days! Highly recommended!
Angela W.
My son loves this game. I find it hard to get him to stop playing when its time for bed or homework.
Jill M.
Vancouver, WA
My son loves this game. The quality of the graphics is awesome. The game seems fun for any age group
Pamela K.
Was thinking of getting this for my 9 year old, but I'm not sure if he'd like it. Thoughts on the game and age group?