BY TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES

Teenage mutant ninja turtles ninja action raphael see more...

Buy on Walmart
Danielle W.
Springfield, IL
My younger son likes to play with this and pretend he is a turtle. The price is perfect and the quality seems good.
Mary A.
Cowabunga!!! pizza time, turtle power. these action figures are great for the little ones.
Megan D.
Franklin, NC
Who doesn't love the ninja turtles? Cowabunga! I get these for my little cousins, etc. Great collection.
Cristina H.
Shelbyville, KY
My son has this and he loves it. He constantly recites the movie! He is in love with this toy! That's for sure!
Pamela S.
Glendale , NY
My sons has so many ninja turtles and he loves them all! He gets intertain and does his dramatic plays with them ! Happy babe happy mom
Veronica R.
Omaha, NE
My boys are big Turtle fans. Raphael is one of there favorites. They play with this toy a lot. I takes a lot of use and it still looks new.
Christiana L.
A student in my class has been bringing this bad boy in for the past week and he absolutely loves it. It's very durable and adorable.
Ashley  R.
Orlando, FL
The Ninja Turtles are awesome! My six year old nephew Alfredo loves playing with toys , like this one, but I secretly love them,too. 😏