(1) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Soft Manual Toothbrush . (1) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles mild bubble fruit toothpaste 4.2 oz . (1) TMNT 16 oz Plastic Mouthwash Rinse Cup (1) 2 Minute Dentist Recommened TMNT Brushing Timer To Encourage Proper Brushing! (Assorted Styles) . Plus Bonus Remember to Brush Visual Aid Tooth Saver Necklace! Hang it in their bathroom or by their bed so they remember to keep their chompers sparkly fresh. You could also use these tooth charms to save one of your child's baby teeth .

(1) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Soft Manual Toothbrush; (1) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles mild bubble fruit toothpaste 4.2 oz; (1) TMNT 16 oz Plastic Mouthwash Rinse Cup (1) 2 Minute Dentist Recommened TMNT Brushing Timer To Encourage Proper Brushing! (Assorted Styles); Plus Bonus Remember to Brush Visual Aid Tooth Saver Necklace! Hang it in their bathroom or by their bed so they remember to keep their chompers sparkly fresh. You could also use these tooth charms to save one of your child's baby teeth

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 4pc Bright Smile Oral Hygiene Set! Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Brushing Timer & Mouthwash Rinse Cup! Plus "Remember To Brush" Visual Aid!!
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
My toddler brother loves these packs!! I believe the designs on the products makes it exciting to use. The toothpaste is also perfect for kids , it doesn’t have an over powering mint taste but still does its job!
Arabi , LA
Purchased at: Amazon
I have 8 Grandkids and there here every weekend, 2 Of them live with me full time,all Boys with only one Girl so let me tell you we have everything Ninja turtles, they love to brush there teeth with the brushes and toothpaste, I have even used the paste before when I was ran out of mine none of them have had any cavities yet always had great check ups at there Dentist appt,and also there teeth are white, I appreciate the company making it fun for the kids to enjoy dental care
Purchased at: Walmart
This is definitely a fun product, it really gets the little ones to brush more regularly, the bright packaging and the flavor make it so easy to persuade a child.
reedley, CA
Purchased at: Target
I love this for peace little set. I bought this for my kids and they thoroughly enjoy it. I tend to stick to this brand and hygiene set. It is affordable and it comes in different little designs for children so it could be fun for them to brush her teeth. They could choose their little character or a specific design that they love.
Friendswood
My 5 year old loves his character tooth brushes. It is so hard to get him to brush his teeth, he thinks it’s “sooo boring!”. Having an incentive with something he loves, like Ninja Turtles helps alleviate some of the frustration and begging . The price is high for these compared to other toothbrushes without characters.
Spring Hill, FL
My grandchildren like to sleep over on the weekends, and I don’t Evan have to tell them to brush before bed. Maybe the biggest reason it’s so affective is because they love to use it. I have tried others but they aren’t so effective. I would recommend this and buy again.
Lexington, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this set for my son and he loved it! He loved the ninja turtles on everything and the cup for rinsing his mouth. The toothpaste was great really made his teeth white and smell good! I highly recommend this to others with boys!
Purchased at: Walmart
My son loves this and the taste.He has an issue with harsh toothpastes bc they tend to gag him so if your child has that issue or you want stg that might not be so rough to them starting out this wld def be it
Nottingham, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this toothpaste. Very soothing and works super well. I use this toothpaste every night and it definitely met my expectation. I compare it to crest and they’re very similar. I am very satisfied with this
saranac
Purchased at: Walmart
This was a cool set to have for my son. He loved it. Made brushing teeth fun and easy for having a small child. It was very nicely packaged and met everything I wanted in the product I bought it again

Looking for your answer?