BY TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES

• Who's your favorite character?! 7 Answers
  • Who doesn't love the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles????3 Answers
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
I use to LOVE Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles when I was younger! I used to be the biggest tomboy, only hanging out with boys and watching TNT, pokemon, DBZ, etc. TNT isn't only funny, it always teaches you a lesson and makes you want to be a better person. Great for kids!
andrea b.
Dalton, GA
Pop Culture Expert
My son loves TMNT! We have bought almost every movie they have out and he watches it on tv as well. We watch it from sun up til sun down usually, it's very much like the old school TMNT but the designs are what kills me, make them look old school again!!
Mandy J.
Troy, MO
My son is 3 and this is one of his favorite shows!! He actually sits down to watch it!
Selena K.
Pop Culture Expert
When Nick first said they were going to start doing TMNT series and episode. I don't know who was more excited our son or my husband and I. We are TMNT nerds big time.
Quinn R.
Pop Culture Expert
My son grew up watching these Turtles and still loves to watch when he can. he had to have his room decorated in this theme.
Lauren L.
Atlanta, GA
Pop Culture Expert
This was my brothers favorite when we were growing up, now I have my nephew watching the Ninja Turtles :-)
Lesa T.
I love watching this show when I was little, and as a grown woman, I can say I still like watching this show!
brandi g.
Who doesn't love the teenage mutant ninja turtles! Me and my son have pjs of them! Funny for kids, especially for little boys. Plus it brings out my inner child as well :)
Heather G.
Sanford, FL
My son loves this. I've watched it a few times and it is actually pretty entertaining. No the best learning show, but entertaining.
leydi c.
I grew up watching this show now my son loves watching it ! He also likes there toys and his room is all about them !
leydi c.
Who's your favorite character?!
Tamara R.
Who doesn't love the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles????