BY TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES

• Who's your favorite character?! 7 Answers
  • Who doesn't love the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles????3 Answers
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
I use to LOVE Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles when I was younger! I used to be the biggest tomboy, only hanging out with boys and watching TNT, pokemon, DBZ, etc. TNT isn't only funny, it always teaches you a lesson and makes you want to be a better person. Great for kids!
Elaine B.
San Francisco, CA
I love my original TMNT from the 80's when I was a kid. That aside, I love how I can watch this generation's version of it with my 6 year old. All the characters are there, just a little different. April is a high school student (no reporter?!?!) and Kraang got turned into henchmen, which is weird. All in all, I get to kinda share a little of my childhood with my boy, and he gets to share a little of his childhood with me. I love it!
andrea a.
Dalton, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
My son loves TMNT! We have bought almost every movie they have out and he watches it on tv as well. We watch it from sun up til sun down usually, it's very much like the old school TMNT but the designs are what kills me, make them look old school again!!
Tamara S.
As a person who grew up on the old cartoon versions of TMNT, I have to say that this is one of my favorite turtle shows. The newer episodes are getting a little weird and creepy with the mutagen/ Kraang stuff, but it still manages to keep some of the same radical flavor that the old school turtles have.
Rebecca H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My kiddo can not get enough of this. We may have to buy a new DVD as he watches it so much. My only issue with it is the I do not like the new design of the Characters. I miss the old school TMNTs.
Lauren S.
Palm Bay, FL
As a 90s kid, it'll never be comparable to me. BUT when comparing it to all other cartoons on TV today, this one is FOR SURE my favorite to watch with my 4 yr old daughter!
brandi g.
Who doesn't love the teenage mutant ninja turtles! Me and my son have pjs of them! Funny for kids, especially for little boys. Plus it brings out my inner child as well :)
Tamara R.
The new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles gives me a HUGE blast from the past! I loved them as a child (Michelangelo specifically lol) and I love sharing them with my boys now!
Selena K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
When Nick first said they were going to start doing TMNT series and episode. I don't know who was more excited our son or my husband and I. We are TMNT nerds big time.
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Great story for kids, just a bit of action, clean, and fun. While I don't particularly like the ninja turtles, it is really great for little boys and girls to read/watch.
leydi c.
Who's your favorite character?!
Tamara R.
Who doesn't love the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles????