BY TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES

andrea b.
andrea b.
Dalton, GA
Pop Culture Expert
My son loves TMNT! We have bought almost every movie they have out and he watches it on tv as well. We watch it from sun up til sun down usually, it's very much like the old school TMNT but the designs are what kills me, make them look old school again!!
Mandy J.
Mandy J.
Troy, Mo
My son is 3 and this is one of his favorite shows!! He actually sits down to watch it!
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
I use to LOVE Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles when I was younger! I used to be the biggest tomboy, only hanging out with boys and watching TNT, pokemon, DBZ, etc. TNT isn't only funny, it always teaches you a lesson and makes you want to be a better person. Great for kids!
Nicole O.
Nicole O.
Vail, AZ
My one and a half year old loves this show! He will sit there and watch it saying "woah" and "wow" the whole time it's great.
Abigail  O.
Abigail O.
Raymondville, TX
My nephew loves this show! He will not get up at all because they show is very good! I enjoyed them when I was younger and now he can.
Madeline Z.
Madeline Z.
Cicero, IL
The newer episodes are actually pretty funny I watch them with my 6 year old son and they are entertaining for adults and children.
Stefanie S.
Stefanie S.
Horn Lake, MS
Pop Culture Expert
My son absolutely loves this show. It reminds me of when I was a kid. Now I see him watching it I smile
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Freedom, WI
I grew up with TMNT and now my 4 year old watches them as well! He loves them just as much as I did and still do!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Palm Bay, FL
As a 90s kid, it'll never be comparable to me. BUT when comparing it to all other cartoons on TV today, this one is FOR SURE my favorite to watch with my 4 yr old daughter!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Pop Culture Expert
My son loves Ninja turtles and I have to admit it is cool seeing things from my youth coming back to life. As a mom of three boys, TMNT is always on in my house.
leydi  c.
leydi c.
Who's your favorite character?!
Tamara R.
Tamara R.
Who doesn't love the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles????