BY TEEN WOLF

Lucero E.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show never really caught my attention, I tried watching the whole first season but only got through the first episode and was bored
Lauren M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The first 3 seasons were so great it wasn't cheesy or predictable but season 4 started and it all went downhill from there. The writers just need to stop.
Sumer R.
jekyll island, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I was so excited for this show when it first ever started showing the preview commercials for it. I made it to the 3rd episode and just couldn't watch it anymore. I don't know if it is the acting or the storyline, but i just could not get into the show. I see a lot of people that have raved about it. I just don't see what they see I guess.
Aly O.
Deer Park, TX
I used to be really into this show. Until I realized that most of the characters that made me want to watch this show disappeared were gone. I became disinterested in watching it any further.
Amy T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I used to love this show! the first two seasons are self-aware and fun and it doesn't take itself too seriously. then it adds like 500 other supernatural creatures and gets super melodramatic and complicated, and i have no idea what's even going on most of the time. at this point I'm just there for the eye candy :)
Erika L.
West Allis, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I really enjoyed this show when it first started and even the second season but it has taken an odd turn for me.
Ashley D.
Not a fan of this show at all. It is for the younger generation into drama television shows.
Kerstin💚sparkles B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Could not get into this show. Dull and not worth the watch. Actors are okay but I didn’t enjoy it so stopped watching.
Maggie V.
i was really into this show when it first came out, but now its quite disappointing.

the storyline has no point, in my opinion.

i think its one of those shows that shouldnt have gone past the 1st season.
Allyson D.
Oshawa, ON
During the first three seasons this was my absolute favorite show on tv, but by the time it got to season four I started to feel that it was becoming boring and a lot of the story lines didn't really make sense and felt like they were dragging on
Dulce M.
Las Vegas, NV
Who's your favorite character in the show? Mine's Stiles.
Natalie A.
Sevierville, TN
Stiles+Lydia or Stiles+Malia
Sierra S.
Marietta, GA
Who else thinks Dylan O'brien is gorgeous?
Tyler S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I've heard rave reviews about this show, it is worth the hype?
Jacmarielis D.
Never seen this, heard it's good? What's it about? I see it says teen wolf but what else?