BY TEEN WOLF

🖤 Alice 🦇 G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Teen Wolf is in my top 3 favorite TV shows! The acting and the SGI effects can be bad at times, and the directing as well but the characters and the storyline are great! I just wish HBO bought the TV show - it would have been filmed so much better! Seasons 3, 4, and 6 were the best seasons!
Salwa S.
Canberra
Teen Wolf is honestly such an amazing and life-changing show. The character development is sooo good and it's so incredibly addictive. This show can be a little bit scary as there as some jump scares but it's not too bad. Personally, I really wished they did something better with the last episode in season 6 to really hit it with a bang but otherwise, I love this show.
Anastasija o.
well it was the first show i saw and it has a special place in my heart..it's juts amaizing i mean you should watch it for sure its awsome!the actors are great and amaizing.my favourite character is for sure stiles and my favourite ship is stydia and and and im fangrling rn but i love this show so much
Záarah k.
jeddah
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Loved this series .... so much addicted to it ! All about werewolfs and vampires ... mostly college life teenages !
Maddie M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I loved this show and watched it when I was in high school.  I like that every season the cast went through something different and the writers would introduce the audience to a knew set of creatures.  It was a unique sci-fi show that I will absolutely binge watch again.
Mackenzie B.
THIS SHOW IS BEAUTIFUL I LOVE IT THE ACTORS ARE ALL AMAZING THE PLOT LINE IS INTELLIGENT THERE IS LOTS OF COMIC RELIEF AND IT IS PERFECT! I RECOMMEND THIS TO EVERY SINGLE PERSON. IF YOU LOVE SHOWS LIKE TVD OR TWD YOULL LOVE THIS.
Hermione W.
Yorkshire
Magnificently addictive. The most suprising twist ever; MTV can make a scripted show that evolves even darker every year getting the best ratings on the network!? You think it's verging on cheesy until it throws a curveball like, pfft I don't know KILLING OFF A MAIN CHARACTER just for fun... It kills me but it seems I enjoy my own bloodbath as I just. Can't. Stop. Watching.
Nathalie B.
Teen wolf is one of those shows that you will fall in love with. I fell in love with this show when I was in the ninth grade and I was sad to see it end but I feel like this show doesn’t end at all for some fans. It keeps going. This show offers humor but also offers heartbreaking scenes. I fell in love with a quote that mama McCall said to Scott, “Be Your Own Anchor”.
laura A.
Sunderland, Tyne And Wear
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I really like this Tv series even thought most of them a teens with supernatural powers you can relate to them in a certain way. Stiles of my favourite character properly because he is human. Each season is consistently good. Shame is coming to an end.
Willys J.
Santo Domingo
What can I say about teen wolf?, well, first teen wolf is a MTV show for teenagers, about Scott McCall who is a normal guy at first but was transformed in a werewolf, it is about him and all his friends having all kind of supernatural and dangerous situations, in the show you can see how big is the friendship between the characters and also in real life the actors and actresses are really good friends. It have a lot of action, sinces the 3 season you can see the support of the show to the LGBT with their content, you can laugh a lot with stiles being so ridiculous and dump and sarcastic, you can cry of happiness with the drama scenes, it really get you emotional, it's an amazing TV show
Dulce M.
Las Vegas, NV
Who's your favorite character in the show? Mine's Stiles.
Natalie A.
Sevierville, TN
Stiles+Lydia or Stiles+Malia
Sierra S.
Marietta, GA
Who else thinks Dylan O'brien is gorgeous?
Tyler S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I've heard rave reviews about this show, it is worth the hype?
Jacmarielis D.
Never seen this, heard it's good? What's it about? I see it says teen wolf but what else?