BY TEEN WOLF

michael p.
port hadlock, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this show so much. I have watched every episode since season 1. The story line is rich and dynamic. The main characters take their names from the cult classic movie Teen Wolf with Michael J. Fox but that is it. This show is edgy, gritty, and addicting.
Kelsey D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Don't even get me started on this TV show. It is my favorite. The acting is amazing, I have never ever been disappointed in a episode. It leaves me wanting more each time. The actors and actresses are beautiful and they have great chemistry on and off screen.
Madeline A.
Stroudsburg, PA
Teen Wolf Is My Life!! It's Soooo Suspenseful and Funny At The Same Time!! You Also Can Relate Not To The Wolf Part Of Course But To The Teen Problems and There Family Issue. This Show Really Is Amazing I Recommend It To Everybody From Age10 to 60. Hehe =D
Erica S.
Marion, MI
A show I could (and have) binge multiple times. Absolutely love it. I don't ever want to see it go. It's sad to think about it ending, but I will always go back to it on the MTV app.
Michelle L.
Holyoke, MA
I have been a Teen Wolf fan since the beginning. It's a wonderful show who's plot lines are so interesting. I would definitely recommend people to go buy the first season or even watch it online. You'll fall in love with the characters and stiles :)
Alyssa W.
Summerville, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The show has been growing and evolving every season. At first glance it seems like its just another teen movie about werewolves, but they have been adding a lot of new creatures to keep it interesting and it isn't as cheesy as I had pictured it to be.
Lindsay M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is a hilariously bad show - the plot is a mess! The actors all have great chemistry though and the jokes are funny. It's one of those guilty pleasures where you know the show isn't making much sense but you have the see the conclusion!
Kayla C.
Favorite show by far I never miss an episode! The stories line is so original and there are so many twist and turns that keep you in the edge of your seat. Jeff Davis knows how to make a good show! And Dylan, both the Tyler's and holland are simply amazing! Stiles and Derek will for ever be my favorite. The spazzy dork and fail wolf :)
Jerrica A.
Hammond, NY
The first 2 season of this show are amazing! Season 3 and 4 are not, but once you're a fan it's so hard to quit this show. I finally managed to after they killed off yet ANOTHER favorite character of mine. No more Allison = No more TW for me.
Maria S.
Next to Supernatural, Teen Wolf is one of those shows that is good and you cannot help but keep up with! Dylan O'Brien and Tyler Posey make me want to be best friends with them! I love staying at the edge of my seat with them! So great!
Dulce M.
Las Vegas, NV
Who's your favorite character in the show? Mine's Stiles.
Natalie A.
Sevierville, TN
Stiles+Lydia or Stiles+Malia
Sierra S.
Marietta, GA
Who else thinks Dylan O'brien is gorgeous?
Tyler S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I've heard rave reviews about this show, it is worth the hype?
Jacmarielis D.
Never seen this, heard it's good? What's it about? I see it says teen wolf but what else?