BY TEEN WOLF #53 in TV

Erica S.
Marion, MI
A show I could (and have) binge multiple times. Absolutely love it. I don't ever want to see it go. It's sad to think about it ending, but I will always go back to it on the MTV app.
Alyssa W.
Summerville, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The show has been growing and evolving every season. At first glance it seems like its just another teen movie about werewolves, but they have been adding a lot of new creatures to keep it interesting and it isn't as cheesy as I had pictured it to be.
Lindsay M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is a hilariously bad show - the plot is a mess! The actors all have great chemistry though and the jokes are funny. It's one of those guilty pleasures where you know the show isn't making much sense but you have the see the conclusion!
Jerrica A.
Hammond, NY
The first 2 season of this show are amazing! Season 3 and 4 are not, but once you're a fan it's so hard to quit this show. I finally managed to after they killed off yet ANOTHER favorite character of mine. No more Allison = No more TW for me.
Kayla C.
Favorite show by far I never miss an episode! The stories line is so original and there are so many twist and turns that keep you in the edge of your seat. Jeff Davis knows how to make a good show! And Dylan, both the Tyler's and holland are simply amazing! Stiles and Derek will for ever be my favorite. The spazzy dork and fail wolf :)
Maria S.
Next to Supernatural, Teen Wolf is one of those shows that is good and you cannot help but keep up with! Dylan O'Brien and Tyler Posey make me want to be best friends with them! I love staying at the edge of my seat with them! So great!
Cia B.
Seattle, WA
I can't even describe this show it is so wonderfully. I was in love with season one but when started watching the other seasons I was so amazed. You get so emotional towards the characters aand love them like they're your own family:-D
Kalynne P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Absolutely Love this show. It's in my top 5. Me and my sister stayed up for 2 weeks straight to watch every episode. Even if it's the whole werewolf vs other supernatural creatures, it's amazing. Try it out and you'll be surprised.
Mackenzie B.
THIS SHOW IS BEAUTIFUL I LOVE IT THE ACTORS ARE ALL AMAZING THE PLOT LINE IS INTELLIGENT THERE IS LOTS OF COMIC RELIEF AND IT IS PERFECT! I RECOMMEND THIS TO EVERY SINGLE PERSON. IF YOU LOVE SHOWS LIKE TVD OR TWD YOULL LOVE THIS.
gabbie m.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Teen Wolf is my #1 favorite show , I love everything about it and all of the characters I'm absolutely in love with this show and have been a fan for 5 yrs now I will continue to watch over and over newest episodes are amazing
Dulce M.
Las Vegas, NV
Who's your favorite character in the show? Mine's Stiles.
Natalie A.
Covington, GA
Stiles+Lydia or Stiles+Malia
Sierra S.
S Plainfield, NJ
Who else thinks Dylan O'brien is gorgeous?
Tyler S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I've heard rave reviews about this show, it is worth the hype?
Jacmarielis D.
Never seen this, heard it's good? What's it about? I see it says teen wolf but what else?