BY TEEN WOLF #53 in TV

Cassidy W.
Teen wolf is the bomb. I swear and Stiles is cute af. My favorite scenes are stydia scene, I am so in for stydia. Good actors I swear, I love it so much. It is so awesome. Similar TV series are vampire dairies. IT IS A MUST WATCH BOTH SHOWS! All the guys are so handsome, and the girls are really pretty too.
Emily B.
Apollo, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
A great fantasy world show if you like things like once upon a time and Buffy the vampire slayer. Cool storyline based on fantasy creatures and wherewolves! Main male actors are super cute so it makes it hard to stop watching!
Amy T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I used to love this show! the first two seasons are self-aware and fun and it doesn't take itself too seriously. then it adds like 500 other supernatural creatures and gets super melodramatic and complicated, and i have no idea what's even going on most of the time. at this point I'm just there for the eye candy :)
Dulce M.
Las Vegas, NV
This show is amazing. You could never good wrong with watching it. The first couple of season are witty & funny, but as the story goes on they become dark & more intense, but they still have some humor in them. I would recommand this show to anyone who loves werewolfs, supernatural, or just basically anyone.
Crystal M.
Los Angeles , CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I really like this show but I'm so sad it's coming to and end and Dylan O'brien is so hot, lol but I need to keep on watching it so I can catch up because I'm been watching my other shows and I haven't seen some episodes
Chrystal C.
Levittown, NY
I absolutely love this show! The story line is so amazing and the cast dynamic is just amazing! Scott is my favorite character on the show. Every episode just keeps getting better and better! It leaves you hanging and wanting more! Non stop action!
Anhly H.
East Hartford, CT
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is the best TV Show about mythical creatures. It doesn't seem fake and too unreal and phony. It's a great thriller, action, and a lot of humor. STILES HAS ALWAYS ALWAYS BEEN MY FAVORITE HANDS DOWN. Season 3 is the best!!! This show is a must watch. It's not too girly or too boyish. It's perfect!
Karen S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love this show! Every season has a new antagonist(s) and never disappoint. Currently waiting on the new season. I love how the seasons are not expensive like many other shows. I strongly recommend this show.
Katie E.
I use to watch this show all the time. It was my favorite show and I couldn't miss an episode. Until the last couple of seasons when a lot of the main characters went off of the show. Jeff Davis is an amazing producer and writer though. So is definitely at least watch a couple seasons
Vera W.
Ogden, UT
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love this show. There are some heartbreaking moments but also a comedic relief brought by the character Stiles. Some of the monsters on this show are cheesy. I am in love with with this shows soundtrack.
Dulce M.
Las Vegas, NV
Who's your favorite character in the show? Mine's Stiles.
Natalie A.
Covington, GA
Stiles+Lydia or Stiles+Malia
Sierra S.
S Plainfield, NJ
Who else thinks Dylan O'brien is gorgeous?
Tyler S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I've heard rave reviews about this show, it is worth the hype?
Jacmarielis D.
Never seen this, heard it's good? What's it about? I see it says teen wolf but what else?