BY TEEN WOLF #53 in TV

Sydney E.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I absolutely LOVE this show! I saw things on Instagram and Twitter about so I bought the first season. My brother sister and I all watch it together. I cannot wait for more of season 5 to come out. The acting is amazing on this show too. It makes you feel what the characters are feeling. Stiles is my favorite character because he relates to everyone and he slays with his sarcasm.😂 This show is amazing.
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I love this show SO MUCH! I remember I stumbled upon in one night and decided to watch an episode. I WAS INSTANTLY HOOKED! I watched two whole seasons in one night, I couldn't believe myself. Thank goodness it was a weekend and I had nothing else on my agenda. I never thought I would get into some sort of werewolf show, but this one definitely captured my attention. I am still watching it, I love it!
Devin G.
Jacksonville, FL
This is such a great show, it kept me on my toes the whole season. The actors and actresses are incredible. I would deffinately recommend watching This show. I can't wait to see what will happen next. Influencer always tells me to keep writing more for my reviews so here I am typing.
Lisa M.
Seaford, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I immedeiately got hooked onto this show in the first season. As the seasons went on though, the storyline became more complex which made it more confusing. I wasan't happy when certain characters left, and I get even more frustrated when new ones are added in. I'm just happy that the two Tylers and Dylan are still remaining because if anything were to happen to them, I would be devastated lol
Maddie C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite TV shows at the moment. All of the actors are amazing and have such great chemistry. The plot is full of twists and turns that will leave you dying to watch the next episode. Another big plus is that pretty much everyone on the show is really hot.
Caitlyn F.
Teen Wolf is the best show on television. It has a really cool story line to each season. It is sort of similar in the supernatural sense to other TV shows but besides that it is very original. My favorite character is Stiles. I would 100% recommend watching this series.
Nicole M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I fell in love with this show. I'm surprised that a show this good is on MTV. The acting is decent but the graphics are what really gets me. I recommend this to anyone, it's not cheesy but actually a good show to watch. I hope they make many more seasons to come.
Shivani P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this show! The cast is amazing (and hot) and the show is just a great mix of comedy and action! They take forever in between seasons, but it's always worth the wait! The story is also very different as compared to other shows with mystical creatures, as there are always new characters and concepts going on, but I would definitely recommend this show to anyone!
Leslie P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I was skeptical of this show at first, but it quickly became on of my favorite shows currently on television. It is possibly one of my favorite dramas ever. I love the fact that they are continually bringing in new mythologies and new twists and turns. The acting on this show is great, and they really portray characters that you can root for. This is one that I can watch over and over.
Valeria M.
Sanford , FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I recently found all of the seasons online and watched them all. I cannot believe it took me this long to get into this show! I found that all of the seasons are unique and they have really interesting plots. I will continue to watch until the show is over!
Dulce M.
Las Vegas, NV
Who's your favorite character in the show? Mine's Stiles.
Natalie A.
Covington, GA
Stiles+Lydia or Stiles+Malia
Sierra S.
S Plainfield, NJ
Who else thinks Dylan O'brien is gorgeous?
Tyler S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I've heard rave reviews about this show, it is worth the hype?
Jacmarielis D.
Never seen this, heard it's good? What's it about? I see it says teen wolf but what else?