BY TEEN WOLF #55 in TV

laura A.
Sunderland, Tyne And Wear
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I really like this Tv series even thought most of them a teens with supernatural powers you can relate to them in a certain way. Stiles of my favourite character properly because he is human. Each season is consistently good. Shame is coming to an end.
Jade M.
I really enjoy watching these, did take me a while to actually get into them but when i did, i was stuck to the screen not wanting to turn it off, i love how they try to hide their secrets but normally it just doesnt work
Shazmeen B.
Teen wolf is my favourite TV show, I love the characters and the storyline. It is packed with drama and u can't really get bored of it. The show is also great to binge watch and it is full of suspense.
Kaira P.
Leicester
This is one of my favorite TV shows ever! There is a crazy supernatural element beyond just teens and wolves which further progresses throughout the seasons. I couldn't pick a favorite season because they all out do any expectations I can have. There seems to be a few deaths here and there of many amazing characters which may take you by surprise at first but what is a great show without shocking deaths. If that isn't a seller then the whole cast girls and guys are so hot! I think the main requirement to be in the show is to be an 11/10 on the hotness scale because thats is what you're in for. I highly recommend this show to everyone.
Fatema J.
UK
When I first heard of Teen Wolf, I literally dismissed it as primarily a pre-teen show about werewolves - capitalising on the success of Twilight. And as I watched the first couple of episodes, it was - in some ways - just that: entirely cheesy and filled with pre-teen humour. But since then, it has evolved into a suspenseful, intriguing and entertaining show standing on its own right. So far from what it once was. It has it all - action, drama and romance. Each season follows it's own path and mythology that takes the characters of Beacon Hills on so many different adventures.

Just get past the first couple of episodes of season 1, and I assure you, you will not be disappointed. You'll even look back fondly at season one, and think how things were just so much simpler. A show worth watching!
Mélissa L.
OMG I'M A HUGE FANGIRL OF THIS SHOW. STILES IS JUST AWESOME!!!!!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT THIS SHOW. THE STORYLINE IS GREAT, THE CHARACTERS ARE AWESOME AND I JUST LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. I RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE. 😍😍
Carmen d.
I used to love this show when I started it, but Season 3 was the last good one for me. The plot was incredible and the acting...just wow, no words. But then something happened and it was like the show didn't care about the characters anymore.

Some of them deserve way better than what they're getting, I'm actually glad it's ending soon because it's a show with lost potential.
Juliana F.
Brazil
Uma das minhas series favoritas sem duvidas! Tem muito mistério e não é nada previsível. A atuação é maravilhosa e a produção muito bem feita. A primeira temporada não tinha efeitos muito bons mas eles melhoram bastante! Cada episódio termina de uma forma muito intrigante e faz com que você queira assistir outro e outro episódio sem parar. Simplesmente maravilhosa 😍
Kristen H.
Montreal West, QC
Such a fun watch! Particularly season 2 and season 3 are great seasons. Full of great characters that are easy to get attached to. I feel like the show suffers when the focus more on mythos than the characters, which is why i feel season 4 and season 5 were less interesting. Overall, its worth a watch for being so fun and action packed.
Kristy O.
Sydney Australia
WHEN THEY KILLED OFF MY FAVOURITE CHARACTER I THOUGHT THE SHOW WAS OVER BUT THEY SOMEHOW ELEVATED THEIR GAME. STYDIA IS JUST, UGH, AND THE CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT AND THE PLOTS AND THE STORYLINES, IT'S JUST AMAZING. P.S. LIKE NONE OF THE CAST ARE HARD TO LOOK AT EITHER*THIS IS IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE THAT'S HOW GREAT IT IS.
Dulce M.
Las Vegas, NV
Who's your favorite character in the show? Mine's Stiles.
Natalie A.
Covington, GA
Stiles+Lydia or Stiles+Malia
Sierra S.
Marietta, GA
Who else thinks Dylan O'brien is gorgeous?
Tyler S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I've heard rave reviews about this show, it is worth the hype?
Jacmarielis D.
Never seen this, heard it's good? What's it about? I see it says teen wolf but what else?