BY TEEN WOLF #48 in TV

Salwa S.
Canberra
Teen Wolf is honestly such an amazing and life-changing show. The character development is sooo good and it's so incredibly addictive. This show can be a little bit scary as there as some jump scares but it's not too bad. Personally, I really wished they did something better with the last episode in season 6 to really hit it with a bang but otherwise, I love this show.
Alba Sivera L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Fue la primera serie que me vi nada más me instale netflix porque muchas amigas mías me la recomendaron y me gustó muchísimo Dios mío, es una de mis series favoritas y stiles me encanta, todas las temporadas me encantan jaja
Anastasija o.
well it was the first show i saw and it has a special place in my heart..it's juts amaizing i mean you should watch it for sure its awsome!the actors are great and amaizing.my favourite character is for sure stiles and my favourite ship is stydia and and and im fangrling rn but i love this show so much
Megan M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I haven’t finished this series yet but from what I’ve seen it’s amazing! The actors are so good and it’s something I’ll need to watch more of. Personally I don’t think it’s similar to any other programmes. Must watch.
Willys J.
Santo Domingo
What can I say about teen wolf?, well, first teen wolf is a MTV show for teenagers, about Scott McCall who is a normal guy at first but was transformed in a werewolf, it is about him and all his friends having all kind of supernatural and dangerous situations, in the show you can see how big is the friendship between the characters and also in real life the actors and actresses are really good friends. It have a lot of action, sinces the 3 season you can see the support of the show to the LGBT with their content, you can laugh a lot with stiles being so ridiculous and dump and sarcastic, you can cry of happiness with the drama scenes, it really get you emotional, it's an amazing TV show
Stefanie D.
Teen wolf is by far my favorite show ever, was one of the first shows I watched and will forever have such a special place in my heart... the actors are amazing, I still remember the day i saw the first episode, I knew ever since that episode that it would be an amazing show! if you haven’t seen this you should! It is honestly the best show ever!
Ellie L.
Lyneham, Chippenham
My favourite show of all time! I love the characters (especially Stiles) and the storylines, although slightly relatable due to the nature of the characters and the premise of the plot itself, keep you on your toes from episode to episode. My favourite scene has to be in 6x10, but I won't spoil it for you, you'll just have to watch it for yourself! I definitely recommend this if you're a fan of Dylan O'Brien's work, or into teen shows that have a hidden twist :)
Jen Y.
Genuinely one of my favourite tv series ever. It's sooo good. There are so many different elements to the show that make it good- action, comedy, romance, horror- and it means that it easily appeals to a large audience. At first I wasn't sure- season 1 was a bit cringe. But once you get into it, the show is amazing. I love both parts of season 3. Definitely my favourite season. Recommend to all my friends, I'm gutted it's finishing.
Tainá B.
Uma boa série de ficção adolescente, o que a estraga é o fato de nunca chegar na parte feliz. tem muita desgraça, os personagens sofrem de mais e isso nos faz sofrer também. a melhor temporada foi a 3°. recomendo pra quem gosta de serie adolescente e de ficção. Teen Wolf
Jodie M.
Glasgow
i've watched this show so many times i've lost count! the best seasons by far are 3 and 6 so if you feel like giving up, keep going! There's romance, comedy and suspense! The cast is also hot so that doesn't make it hard to watch ;) The last season airs this month so get to watching ! (ship stydia!)
if you watch it follow me on twitter to talk all things teen wolf and dylan o'brien: @dyimitch
Dulce M.
Las Vegas, NV
Who's your favorite character in the show? Mine's Stiles.
Natalie A.
Covington, GA
Stiles+Lydia or Stiles+Malia
Sierra S.
Marietta, GA
Who else thinks Dylan O'brien is gorgeous?
Tyler S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I've heard rave reviews about this show, it is worth the hype?
Jacmarielis D.
Never seen this, heard it's good? What's it about? I see it says teen wolf but what else?