BY TEEN WOLF #48 in TV

Lauren M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The first 3 seasons were so great it wasn't cheesy or predictable but season 4 started and it all went downhill from there. The writers just need to stop.
Viviana L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of the best shows. I love the suspense, the drama, I especially love the characters and the people who play them. You will fall in love with the show.
Thelma M.
Oh my gosh! I love Teen Wolf. It sure has gotten interesting since the first season. I would always watch it. And scream at the tv. Lol. It is a good show.
MK J.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I would watch this show every week on mtv. But the last 2 seasons I kept missing a few episodes so I was always lost and always hated that I missed some
Stephanie W.
leeds, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Love Teen Wolf! I almost stopped watching when they killed off one of y favorite characters but I am glad I didn't! Mtv just needs to show more of it!
Donisha O.
Denton, TX
This show is so addicting!! it always leaves me wanting to watch more and want to learn what's next. the action is great and the characters are amazing
Nicole G.
I randomly started watching this show and got hooked. The storylines are interesting, the characters are well developed and the writing is very good.
Megan G.
Rock Falls, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I was surprised this was such a good show given it was on MTV. It was sad to see they were ending it but it had to happen. Still a great show though.
Sarah N.
Tazewell, TN
Wonderful tv. So much drama and romance. This will keep you on the edge of your seat every season up until the last moment. Can't wait for season 6!
Valerie M.
Ozark, MO
This show went from great to phenomenal! It's gotten so intense and the storylines have been very original and jaw droppingly shocking. Awesome!
Dulce M.
Las Vegas, NV
Who's your favorite character in the show? Mine's Stiles.
Natalie A.
Covington, GA
Stiles+Lydia or Stiles+Malia
Sierra S.
Marietta, GA
Who else thinks Dylan O'brien is gorgeous?
Tyler S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I've heard rave reviews about this show, it is worth the hype?
Jacmarielis D.
Never seen this, heard it's good? What's it about? I see it says teen wolf but what else?