BY TEEN WOLF

Jo D.
I've only watched season 1, but so far I really enjoy the show. I've heard it starts going downhill fast in season 4 or 5, but that season 2 and 3 are also good. I'm optimistic. <3 Stiles so much!
Nathalie D.
San Diego, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love the first season, but as they added new seasons, it just became a jumbled mess. If it weren't for the actors, this show definitely would loose fans. Even then, a lot of the actors already jumped ship, so it's only a matter of time before this ends honestly.
Aly O.
Deer Park, TX
I used to be really into this show. Until I realized that most of the characters that made me want to watch this show disappeared were gone. I became disinterested in watching it any further.
Emily F.
Smyrna, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is awesome! My favorite character is Stiles and Dylan O'Brien does a fantastic job acting as Stiles. I love the story lines and some of the twists. The writers are doing an awesome job.
JC H.
Danville, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this show. It starts off sort of cheesy and cliche in the first season, but it's development is really as amazing as its characters. Me and my best friends watch this religiously.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Surprisingly a great show. I missed this last season but I'm super excited to see it once it's on Netflix! This show definitely keeps my blood rushing and my heart pounding! I love it!
Marisa C.
Kent, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
If anyone asked if I watched Teen Wolf, I would tell them "no" as I ran home to watch the next episode. Lol. It's juvenile but full of witty, sarcastic, and deliciously hot characters. Surprisingly enough, the storyline is quite good and intriguing.
Savannah M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is my absolute favorite show of all tie I could not live with out it. all the cast members are great they get in to character and they make the show funny, a little sad, and serious at the same time.
Caridad F.
Give it time. It gets better as the seasons go. Don't just watch the first season and give up. I love this show. It's addicting and the characters are amazing. I love Stiles!!!
Taylor C.
The first season was kinda hard to get through, but afterwards, I love it so much! It's like a Supernatural type show, so if you are a fan of the Winchesters, you will def love it!
Nadja N.
Belgrade
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Why didn't they bring back Derek?
Brianna M.
Downey, CA
I love this TV show it's an absolute good TV show it's a very entertainment TV show because it's very interesting how Scott becomes a wear wolf and how their are other wear wolf's and fox . And how scoot becomes the elpfhal
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How long are these episodes?
Crystal G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Do you like this show? I do! I love Stiles!!!
Julia K.
Teen Wolf favourites! Fill in as many blanks as you can! Favourite character: Favourite male: Favourite female: Favourite ship: Favourite friendship: Favourite crackship: Favourite season: Favourite scene: Favourite villain: Favourite adult: Favourite werewolf: Favourite supernatural creature: Favourite human: –✧*ೃ༄– Mine are... Favourite character: Scott McCall Favourite male: Scott McCall Favourite female: Lydia Martin Favourite ship: Aidia Favourite friendship: Sciles Favourite crackship: Thiam Favourite season: Season 3 [a+b] Favourite scene: Lydia breaking out of Eichen [5x1] Favourite villain: Peter Hale Favourite adult: Melissa McCall Favourite werewolf: Scott McCall Favourite supernatural creature: Werewolf Favourite human: Stiles Stilinski 💓