BY TEEN WOLF

Jo D.
I've only watched season 1, but so far I really enjoy the show. I've heard it starts going downhill fast in season 4 or 5, but that season 2 and 3 are also good. I'm optimistic. <3 Stiles so much!
Nathalie D.
San Diego, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love the first season, but as they added new seasons, it just became a jumbled mess. If it weren't for the actors, this show definitely would loose fans. Even then, a lot of the actors already jumped ship, so it's only a matter of time before this ends honestly.
Aly O.
Deer Park, TX
I used to be really into this show. Until I realized that most of the characters that made me want to watch this show disappeared were gone. I became disinterested in watching it any further.
Emily F.
Smyrna, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is awesome! My favorite character is Stiles and Dylan O'Brien does a fantastic job acting as Stiles. I love the story lines and some of the twists. The writers are doing an awesome job.
JC H.
Danville, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this show. It starts off sort of cheesy and cliche in the first season, but it's development is really as amazing as its characters. Me and my best friends watch this religiously.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Surprisingly a great show. I missed this last season but I'm super excited to see it once it's on Netflix! This show definitely keeps my blood rushing and my heart pounding! I love it!
Marisa C.
Kent, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
If anyone asked if I watched Teen Wolf, I would tell them "no" as I ran home to watch the next episode. Lol. It's juvenile but full of witty, sarcastic, and deliciously hot characters. Surprisingly enough, the storyline is quite good and intriguing.
Savannah M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is my absolute favorite show of all tie I could not live with out it. all the cast members are great they get in to character and they make the show funny, a little sad, and serious at the same time.
Caridad F.
Give it time. It gets better as the seasons go. Don't just watch the first season and give up. I love this show. It's addicting and the characters are amazing. I love Stiles!!!
Taylor C.
The first season was kinda hard to get through, but afterwards, I love it so much! It's like a Supernatural type show, so if you are a fan of the Winchesters, you will def love it!
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Team Steffan or Damon?
member-a3ddd3473
Miami
Is teen wolf worth investing my time into? Ive been watching greys anatomy for a while and i was apprehensive at first because of its length but this looks like a semi average show can someone give me a reason to watch it
Sierra S.
Marietta, GA
Do you think they will introduce something like a fairy or a nymph? That would be pretty cool...
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Is this show similar to the vampire diaries?
Wendy S.
Sooooo, is anyone else enraged about the lack of Sterek fanservice by the writers in the newer season of TW??? I mean, give us something. You can't give us the pool scene and forcible proximity by way of paralytic poison and THEN JUST GIVE US NOTHING.