BY TEEN WOLF

Aly O.
Deer Park, TX
I used to be really into this show. Until I realized that most of the characters that made me want to watch this show disappeared were gone. I became disinterested in watching it any further.
Emily F.
Smyrna, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is awesome! My favorite character is Stiles and Dylan O'Brien does a fantastic job acting as Stiles. I love the story lines and some of the twists. The writers are doing an awesome job.
JC H.
Danville, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this show. It starts off sort of cheesy and cliche in the first season, but it's development is really as amazing as its characters. Me and my best friends watch this religiously.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Surprisingly a great show. I missed this last season but I'm super excited to see it once it's on Netflix! This show definitely keeps my blood rushing and my heart pounding! I love it!
Marisa C.
Kent, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
If anyone asked if I watched Teen Wolf, I would tell them "no" as I ran home to watch the next episode. Lol. It's juvenile but full of witty, sarcastic, and deliciously hot characters. Surprisingly enough, the storyline is quite good and intriguing.
Savannah M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is my absolute favorite show of all tie I could not live with out it. all the cast members are great they get in to character and they make the show funny, a little sad, and serious at the same time.
Caridad F.
Give it time. It gets better as the seasons go. Don't just watch the first season and give up. I love this show. It's addicting and the characters are amazing. I love Stiles!!!
maria r.
Santa Ana, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show is th best I normally don't like shows like this but I just couldn't stop watching this one. The suspense the hot actors this show has everything I love it so much.
Taylor C.
The first season was kinda hard to get through, but afterwards, I love it so much! It's like a Supernatural type show, so if you are a fan of the Winchesters, you will def love it!
APRIL J.
Mullins , SC
This is one of my guilty pleasures. There is nothing better than hanging out with one of my besties and watching a new episode! Cute cast and an ever expanding story-line.
Dulce M.
Las Vegas, NV
Who's your favorite character in the show? Mine's Stiles.
Natalie A.
Sevierville, TN
Stiles+Lydia or Stiles+Malia
Sierra S.
Marietta, GA
Who else thinks Dylan O'brien is gorgeous?
Tyler S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I've heard rave reviews about this show, it is worth the hype?
Jacmarielis D.
Never seen this, heard it's good? What's it about? I see it says teen wolf but what else?