BY TEEN WOLF

Mackenzie B.
THIS SHOW IS BEAUTIFUL I LOVE IT THE ACTORS ARE ALL AMAZING THE PLOT LINE IS INTELLIGENT THERE IS LOTS OF COMIC RELIEF AND IT IS PERFECT! I RECOMMEND THIS TO EVERY SINGLE PERSON. IF YOU LOVE SHOWS LIKE TVD OR TWD YOULL LOVE THIS.
Kalynne P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Absolutely Love this show. It's in my top 5. Me and my sister stayed up for 2 weeks straight to watch every episode. Even if it's the whole werewolf vs other supernatural creatures, it's amazing. Try it out and you'll be surprised.
gabbie m.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Teen Wolf is my #1 favorite show , I love everything about it and all of the characters I'm absolutely in love with this show and have been a fan for 5 yrs now I will continue to watch over and over newest episodes are amazing
Frankie P.
I can not wait for the next season to air! By far, my favorite show on MTV. What's even better about is it's not just some cheesey chick flick. Guys can really get into this show just as much as girls. A must watch series!
Ariel S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my favorite shows! I watch it every Monday at 10:00 when a new season is on, and when it's not I can watch refunds over and over. I have my DVR set to record the series so my boyfriend and I can watch it.
Mary O.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Definitely one of my top three favorite shows on TV. I love how it is actually pretty scary without trying too hard to be. The characters are amazing and the storyline is solid. Can't wait for next season!
Lauren H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is one of the best teen supernatural dramas I have ever seen! If you're a person who likes sci-fi, supernatural or fantasy shows, or are just wondering if you'd like it, I suggest that you watch this!
Sarah V.
I LOVE TEEN WOLF SO MUCH. It is amazing and the plot is also very good. All the actors are very good at what they do and I admire them. I have never enjoyed watching a show like i enjoy watching this one.
Jhasper P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is my favorite TV show! It has such a good plot line and I was very surprised that it wasn't fully "girl-oriented". Guys could easily watch and enjoy this show as well. Tyler Posey and Dylan O'Brien are really hot and Holland Roden is so pretty. I highly recommend this show!
Jo D.
I've only watched season 1, but so far I really enjoy the show. I've heard it starts going downhill fast in season 4 or 5, but that season 2 and 3 are also good. I'm optimistic. <3 Stiles so much!
Dulce M.
Las Vegas, NV
Who's your favorite character in the show? Mine's Stiles.
Natalie A.
Sevierville, TN
Stiles+Lydia or Stiles+Malia
Sierra S.
Marietta, GA
Who else thinks Dylan O'brien is gorgeous?
Tyler S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I've heard rave reviews about this show, it is worth the hype?
Jacmarielis D.
Never seen this, heard it's good? What's it about? I see it says teen wolf but what else?