BY TEEN WOLF #56 in TV

• Who else thinks Dylan O'brien is gorgeous?12 Answers
  • Stiles+Lydia or Stiles+Malia 21 Answers
Audrey S.
Pop Culture Expert
I need to rave about the cast and how amazing they are. I have never seen a more likable cast ALONGSIDE having their characters also be incredibly likable. The acting standouts would probably be Crystal Reed and Dylan O'Brien(especially in the 3B episodes!!!) The dynamics are refreshing and the plot never sticks to one type of arc for too long, so if you aren't feeling the storyline, it won't stick. Unlike some other teen shows, Teen Wolf will actually show scenes with their parents as well, and the family scenes are very strong. It can be campy at times, but don't take the show too seriously and it'll be fun, sit back and see for yourself how much you fall for it.
Amanda R.
Galax, VA
Pop Culture Expert
Recently my favorite show! I bought season one at Walmart once to see how I would like it, by the next week I had bought all of them. I would watch this nightly after work. It's very interesting and every season seems to relate to the others but has a different plot to it, so it is always different and not the same story over and over. I hate that it is now on it's final season and coming to and end. With that being said though now is the best time to purchase previous seasons. I've also found after purchasing sites such as Amazon and eBay you can get great deals on especially when buying this as a set and not individually.
Jules B.
Rocky Point, NY
I absolutely LOVE this show! Dylan O'Brien is one of my favorite actors, so thats where I first found out about this show. Sadly, I found out about it when season 3 was going on (I was late I know), so I had to buy season 1 and 2. Needless to say I finished 1 and 2 in a week, LOL! I watched it day and night. This show never seems to fail me and every episode is a new mystery waiting to be solved. Im so sad its coming to an end, but that just means Im going to get all of the seasons on DVD and watch them over and over again until my eyes rot out of my head, haha! I definitely recommend this show
Elizabeth M.
Columbia
Pop Culture Expert
Oh my gosh this is my FAVORITE show of all time. Ever since day one I have been obsessed with it. Everything about it is so amazing! I never want it to end because I will cry! My favorite characters are Stiles and Lydia. i highly recommend this show if you like supernatural types of shows. This is truly an incredible show that does not get enough credit. I cannot wait for the next season and every season after that.
Mika C.
Pop Culture Expert
I'm OBSESSED! I absolute love this show. I'm extremely sad that it's ending but it my favvvvvv. I always tell my friends to watch it. The actors are my favorite, they are all played by attractive people which makes the show that much more enjoyable. It's kind of like the teenage version of True Blood but without the vampires. Hahah. Binge watching this show would be the best decision of your life!
Rhiannon F.
Pop Culture Expert
I cant stop watching this Series and i am so excited for the new season to start. I have followed this show from season 1 episode 1 and refuse to miss 1. This TV Series is absolutely brilliant, its has everything, an excellent storyline, beautiful characters, laughing, love, supernatural and wolf action. #LOVE #TeenWolf
Katie E.
I use to watch this show all the time. It was my favorite show and I couldn't miss an episode. Until the last couple of seasons when a lot of the main characters went off of the show. Jeff Davis is an amazing producer and writer though. So is definitely at least watch a couple seasons
Devin G.
Jacksonville, FL
This is such a great show, it kept me on my toes the whole season. The actors and actresses are incredible. I would deffinately recommend watching This show. I can't wait to see what will happen next. Influencer always tells me to keep writing more for my reviews so here I am typing.
Maddie C.
Pop Culture Expert
This is one of my favorite TV shows at the moment. All of the actors are amazing and have such great chemistry. The plot is full of twists and turns that will leave you dying to watch the next episode. Another big plus is that pretty much everyone on the show is really hot.
Caitlyn F.
Teen Wolf is the best show on television. It has a really cool story line to each season. It is sort of similar in the supernatural sense to other TV shows but besides that it is very original. My favorite character is Stiles. I would 100% recommend watching this series.
Dulce M.
Las Vegas, NV
Who's your favorite character in the show? Mine's Stiles.
Natalie A.
Covington, GA
Stiles+Lydia or Stiles+Malia
Sierra S.
S Plainfield, NJ
Who else thinks Dylan O'brien is gorgeous?
Tyler S.
Pop Culture Expert
I've heard rave reviews about this show, it is worth the hype?
Maryy D.
Never seen this, heard it's good? What's it about? I see it says teen wolf but what else?