BY TEEN WOLF #53 in TV

• I've heard rave reviews about this show, it is worth the hype?11 Answers
  • Who else thinks Dylan O'brien is gorgeous?12 Answers
  • Stiles+Lydia or Stiles+Malia 22 Answers
Nathalie B.
Teen wolf is one of those shows that you will fall in love with. I fell in love with this show when I was in the ninth grade and I was sad to see it end but I feel like this show doesn’t end at all for some fans. It keeps going. This show offers humor but also offers heartbreaking scenes. I fell in love with a quote that mama McCall said to Scott, “Be Your Own Anchor”.
Evelynn G.
Las Vegas, NV
Teen Wolf is definitely on my list of favorite shows. I wish it was available on Netflix though. I remember when it was on there a few years back. The acting is good for the most part (Dylan O'Brien is great with Stiles' storylines). I definitely recommend the show. Like all shows, some episodes are better than others, so give it a chance. You will most likely fall in love, whether you are one episode in or five.
Elizabeth N.
Dallas
I hope around often about loving Teen Wolf with all my soul, but it's true... I do love this show with all my soul. Not only does it gives me straight nostalgia because I've been watching it since highschol, but to still keep up with every up episode as an adult says a lot. The cast is amazing and each story line keeps me wanting more. Truth be told, I started watching the show because of the beautiful cast, but I stayed because, well, I'm hooked. I'm sad that it's the last season, but it was a great run while it lasted.
Evanji Kaurys D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Mi serie favorita siempre lo e dicho, es la mejor serie que e visto porque es una explosión de emociones desde principio hasta el final, esta serie lo tiene todo, Accion, suspenso, drama, Romance, terror...etc. Te hace vibrar en cada capitulo, la ficcion, la musica el desarrollo de los personajes, sin duda la produccion se lucio con esta serie. Es sumamente entretenida lo que la hace adictiva. No hace falta decir mas de esta maravilla.
Morgan H.
Green Bay, WI
Although embarrassing to admit I have watched this tv show three times from start to end because I love it that much. A lot of people bash it and stay its just a teen flick but its actually a decent show. Its funny but still dramatic and interesting the characters are all really great actors (and pretty easy to look at too). I would recommend this to anyones who's a fan of shows like the vampire diaries or the 100.
Ocmary P.
You have to see all the seasons! Desde la primera hasta la actual es la mejor serie juvenil adulto que he visto, me encanta, me gusta mucho el personaje de Stiles y Lydia son los mejores de la serie la recomiendo abiertamente, aunque es basada en la pelicula de los 80' es totalmente diferente
NZ5114634 Emma N.
Portland, OR
LOVE Teen Wolf. I binge watched the show and then I re-binge watched it. Its an amazing cliffhanger-like show that has amazing actors and will keep you watching. I would say that it is alike to the show Supernatural and The Walking dead. Would recommend!!
Sumer R.
jekyll island, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I was so excited for this show when it first ever started showing the preview commercials for it. I made it to the 3rd episode and just couldn't watch it anymore. I don't know if it is the acting or the storyline, but i just could not get into the show. I see a lot of people that have raved about it. I just don't see what they see I guess.
Zayra V.
Cicero, IL
One of the best shows I've seen. Not like other shows where you start watching them and halfway through or at the beginning you begin to get bored and just wont continue watching. The minute I started watching the show I got hooked. So sad the show is coming to an end but if the actors and actresses did an amazing job portraying their roles.
Timothy K.
Mansfield, TX
Although I was late to the party I really enjoyed watching this TV series it's a really great really eye-popping and it really catches my attention if you haven't watch the teen wolf yet I definitely recommend it to you guys
Dulce M.
Las Vegas, NV
Who's your favorite character in the show? Mine's Stiles.
Natalie A.
Covington, GA
Stiles+Lydia or Stiles+Malia
Sierra S.
S Plainfield, NJ
Who else thinks Dylan O'brien is gorgeous?
Tyler S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I've heard rave reviews about this show, it is worth the hype?
Maryy D.
Never seen this, heard it's good? What's it about? I see it says teen wolf but what else?