BY TEEN WOLF #48 in TV

Introvert C.
Mission
The first few seasons are hilarious, but as they continue to drag it on it gets a little boring that I even have to skip most of those parts. On the other hand, Stiles remains to be my most lovable character in all the show I have seen, and he has a special place in my heart since he is sooo quirky!
Official S.
Tulsa
Really good show. The first season is just like a pilot itself but is still good. I haven’t watched it until 2018 bc I thought it would be rlly stupid considering “werewolves” but it’s actually a great show! Some parts I find cliché but it’s still mysterious and keeps on surprising me. Season 4 and further on it gets worse sadly:( many characters/actors leave the show.
Nathalie B.
Teen wolf is one of those shows that you will fall in love with. I fell in love with this show when I was in the ninth grade and I was sad to see it end but I feel like this show doesn’t end at all for some fans. It keeps going. This show offers humor but also offers heartbreaking scenes. I fell in love with a quote that mama McCall said to Scott, “Be Your Own Anchor”.
Sydney 💋.
I used to love watching this show but after awhile it got old. I lost interest around season 4. It was a really good show in the beginning but then I felt like it was just drawn out. I liked all the characters still but the story was boring to me.
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I loved this show, but after season 4 it really started to go downhill. A lot of the amazing cast began to leave and the show became repetitive. Overall the actors were really good and I genuinely loved it.
Savannah C.
Rancho Cucamonga
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Teen Wolf is and alway will be my favorite show ever. From beginning to end the acting and themes of every season was amazing. DEFINITELY recommend you give this show a try. So sad it came to an end.
Stephanie L.
New Providence
I binge watched this show a few years ago and I was impressed! I went in thinking that I wouldn’t like this show, but ended up loving it! Kind of similar to other teen dramas.
Morgan H.
Green Bay, WI
Although embarrassing to admit I have watched this tv show three times from start to end because I love it that much. A lot of people bash it and stay its just a teen flick but its actually a decent show. Its funny but still dramatic and interesting the characters are all really great actors (and pretty easy to look at too). I would recommend this to anyones who's a fan of shows like the vampire diaries or the 100.
Ocmary P.
You have to see all the seasons! Desde la primera hasta la actual es la mejor serie juvenil adulto que he visto, me encanta, me gusta mucho el personaje de Stiles y Lydia son los mejores de la serie la recomiendo abiertamente, aunque es basada en la pelicula de los 80' es totalmente diferente
NZ5114634 Emma N.
Portland, OR
LOVE Teen Wolf. I binge watched the show and then I re-binge watched it. Its an amazing cliffhanger-like show that has amazing actors and will keep you watching. I would say that it is alike to the show Supernatural and The Walking dead. Would recommend!!
Dulce M.
Las Vegas, NV
Who's your favorite character in the show? Mine's Stiles.
Natalie A.
Sevierville, TN
Stiles+Lydia or Stiles+Malia
Sierra S.
Marietta, GA
Who else thinks Dylan O'brien is gorgeous?
Tyler S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I've heard rave reviews about this show, it is worth the hype?
Jacmarielis D.
Never seen this, heard it's good? What's it about? I see it says teen wolf but what else?