BY TEEN VOGUE MAGAZINE #39 in Magazines & Newspapers

• Is teen vogue appropriate for young girls/ feature bad images?15 Answers
  • Is this magazine worth the price & does it give alotta info on te...10 Answers
  • Is this worth buying or not?!?!14 Answers
Nicole D.
Been a subscriber for about 10 years now and love it! I thought as i grew into my 20s that id outgrow it but i haven't. I love the colorful pages and stories featured every month. Theres a decent amount of information inside featuring beauty, hair, celebrities, life stories etc. They always show current trends and whats hot right now.
Amelia S.
Always one of my lesser favorite magazines as a teen. I wanted to the be the people on the cover but that was about it. I dislike all the ads.
Now that I'm in my 20s I started ordering it again for my younger cousin. I flip through it. The information and articles have gotten deeper and less superficial which is a plus.
rosalinda  m.
Laredo, TX
I just love all the fashion articles the advertisment is great all vogue and they have been lacking on info but they show int trends still need more expansion on brands not just focus on the comercial ones but super cool pics just love it
Sarah O.
Teen vogue has become the woke voice of my generation and is inspiring people to get involved in serious matters. The editorials have always been of high quality and they’ve only gotten better with age. I hope teen vogue continues to evolve and receive the respect it deserves! I like to see politics mixed with “vain and trivial” (not what I consider them but common criticism) matters like fashion and beauty. It’s okay to enjoy fashion and you never have to apologize for your interests.
Alyshah G.
This is a great magazine for teens who love fashion and keeping up with all of the trends. Its affordable and you can find them everywhere
Daphne W.
Bookworm Expert
As a teenager that was highly into fashion this was one of my first fashion magazines that I would read to see what was in for clothes and cosmetics.
Viviana P.
Roseville, MN
Today's teen vogue is the teen vogue I wish I had when I was a teenager. Very insightful articles, they totally listen to their audience and in their editorials you can find diversity. A must read for today's generation!
Britney D.
Lancaster, TX
I love this magazine, their ability to create amazing up to date content is great! I love how diverse they are and how they little bit of everything for anybody. I buy these monthly, probably be cheaper to get a monthly subscription. It's def a must read and buy!
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Bookworm Expert
I had a free subscription for a year through a website, don't remember which one, and  this magazine is really good for younger teens and for teens that are early in their high school years. It got boring after a while. I'm 19 now, technically still a teen, but I now prefer Style Watch over Teen Vogue now because it gives more fashion advise and celebrity looks for a lower price.
Vanessa L.
Brampton, ON
One of the few magazines I don't mind flipping through. I used to read it a lot more often when I was younger. Just like every other magazine, it's not exactly cheap but not expensive either. Would definitely recommend!
Elle J.
New Orleans, LA
Teen vogue vs seventeen magazine?
Julia C.
Is teen vogue appropriate for young girls/ feature bad images?
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Bookworm Expert
Is this worth buying or not?!?!
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Bookworm Expert
Is this magazine worth the price & does it give alotta info on teeny things?
Latifa B.