BY TEEN VOGUE MAGAZINE

• Is teen vogue appropriate for young girls/ feature bad im...15 Answers
  • Is this magazine worth the price & does it give alotta in...10 Answers
  • Is this worth buying or not?!?!14 Answers
Nicole D.
Been a subscriber for about 10 years now and love it! I thought as i grew into my 20s that id outgrow it but i haven't. I love the colorful pages and stories featured every month. Theres a decent amount of information inside featuring beauty, hair, celebrities, life stories etc. They always show current trends and whats hot right now.
rosalinda  m.
Laredo, TX
I just love all the fashion articles the advertisment is great all vogue and they have been lacking on info but they show int trends still need more expansion on brands not just focus on the comercial ones but super cool pics just love it
Amelia S.
Always one of my lesser favorite magazines as a teen. I wanted to the be the people on the cover but that was about it. I dislike all the ads.
Now that I'm in my 20s I started ordering it again for my younger cousin. I flip through it. The information and articles have gotten deeper and less superficial which is a plus.
Keoni S.
San Jose, CA
Always been my fave magazine to read. Keeps you up on all the latest trends & styles.
Rachel A.
Morgantown , WV
I love teen vogue. I may be 20 but the articles they write are still relevant to my college life. The editorials are interesting and beautiful and is a perfect magazine for young fashionistas.
Jessica B.
One of my favorite magazines however I don't like that they don't put anything that I can actually afford
Francesca P.
Deland, FL
This magazine is great. It lets you keep up with all the latest trends and it really draws you in. I look forward to getting this magazine all the time. If you haven't read it yet. You really need to soon.
Ann R.
Roseville, MN
Today's teen vogue is the teen vogue I wish I had when I was a teenager. Very insightful articles, they totally listen to their audience and in their editorials you can find diversity. A must read for today's generation!
Fruzsina N.
Budapest, Budapest
As a young adult I prefer this over the regular Vogue. It's a fun read on the beach.
Kara R.
I ordered Teen Vogue for my daughter and we were extremely disappointed. The entire magazine is ads, really it is. There were maybe 3 pages with content to read. I would not waste a dollar on a year's worth of these magazines. Garbage!
Elle J.
New Orleans, LA
Teen vogue vs seventeen magazine?
Julia C.
Is teen vogue appropriate for young girls/ feature bad images?
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Is this worth buying or not?!?!
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Is this magazine worth the price & does it give alotta info on teeny things?
Latifa B.