BY TEEN VOGUE MAGAZINE #26 in Magazines & Newspapers

• Is this magazine worth the price & does it give alotta in...10 Answers
  • Is this worth buying or not?!?!14 Answers
Teneshia A.
Rocky mount, NC
Tenn vogue is ok but it isn't my favorite magazine to read or to look at. I like it at times but not all the time.
Brenda G.
Waukegan, IL
The nail polish season colors are always a help if you're into nail polish like me :)
Daphne W.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
As a teenager that was highly into fashion this was one of my first fashion magazines that I would read to see what was in for clothes and cosmetics.
Michaela M.
Fargo, ND
Content is good but lots of ads, adorable but don't spend your money the whole magazine is filled with ads and ads only
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I had a free subscription for a year through a website, don't remember which one, and  this magazine is really good for younger teens and for teens that are early in their high school years. It got boring after a while. I'm 19 now, technically still a teen, but I now prefer Style Watch over Teen Vogue now because it gives more fashion advise and celebrity looks for a lower price.
Amelia S.
Always one of my lesser favorite magazines as a teen. I wanted to the be the people on the cover but that was about it. I dislike all the ads.
Now that I'm in my 20s I started ordering it again for my younger cousin. I flip through it. The information and articles have gotten deeper and less superficial which is a plus.
Rachel A.
Morgantown , WV
I love teen vogue. I may be 20 but the articles they write are still relevant to my college life. The editorials are interesting and beautiful and is a perfect magazine for young fashionistas.
Haleigh S.
Burlington, NC
L enjoy reading Teen Vogue, they always have great tips and advice! It has great nail polish ads and clothes ads. I love reading the articles too!
Mesia F.
Whitehaven , Whitehaven
Bookworm Expert Level 1
All of the pictures in this magazine are so beautiful and take so nice, there’s so much stuff for teenagers too
Sarah O.
Teen vogue has become the woke voice of my generation and is inspiring people to get involved in serious matters. The editorials have always been of high quality and they’ve only gotten better with age. I hope teen vogue continues to evolve and receive the respect it deserves! I like to see politics mixed with “vain and trivial” (not what I consider them but common criticism) matters like fashion and beauty. It’s okay to enjoy fashion and you never have to apologize for your interests.
Elle J.
New Orleans, LA
Teen vogue vs seventeen magazine?
Julia C.
Is teen vogue appropriate for young girls/ feature bad images?
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Is this worth buying or not?!?!
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Is this magazine worth the price & does it give alotta info on teeny things?
Latifa B.