BY TEEN VOGUE MAGAZINE #39 in Magazines & Newspapers

• Is teen vogue appropriate for young girls/ feature bad images?15 Answers
  • Is this magazine worth the price & does it give alotta info on te...10 Answers
  • Is this worth buying or not?!?!14 Answers
Daphne W.
Bookworm Expert
As a teenager that was highly into fashion this was one of my first fashion magazines that I would read to see what was in for clothes and cosmetics.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Bookworm Expert
I had a free subscription for a year through a website, don't remember which one, and  this magazine is really good for younger teens and for teens that are early in their high school years. It got boring after a while. I'm 19 now, technically still a teen, but I now prefer Style Watch over Teen Vogue now because it gives more fashion advise and celebrity looks for a lower price.
Amelia S.
Always one of my lesser favorite magazines as a teen. I wanted to the be the people on the cover but that was about it. I dislike all the ads.
Now that I'm in my 20s I started ordering it again for my younger cousin. I flip through it. The information and articles have gotten deeper and less superficial which is a plus.
Rachel A.
Morgantown , WV
I love teen vogue. I may be 20 but the articles they write are still relevant to my college life. The editorials are interesting and beautiful and is a perfect magazine for young fashionistas.
Haleigh S.
Burlington, NC
L enjoy reading Teen Vogue, they always have great tips and advice! It has great nail polish ads and clothes ads. I love reading the articles too!
Sarah O.
Teen vogue has become the woke voice of my generation and is inspiring people to get involved in serious matters. The editorials have always been of high quality and they’ve only gotten better with age. I hope teen vogue continues to evolve and receive the respect it deserves! I like to see politics mixed with “vain and trivial” (not what I consider them but common criticism) matters like fashion and beauty. It’s okay to enjoy fashion and you never have to apologize for your interests.
Alyshah G.
This is a great magazine for teens who love fashion and keeping up with all of the trends. Its affordable and you can find them everywhere
Viviana P.
Roseville, MN
Today's teen vogue is the teen vogue I wish I had when I was a teenager. Very insightful articles, they totally listen to their audience and in their editorials you can find diversity. A must read for today's generation!
Sophia A.
Bookworm Expert
Another cute magazine for teens but i find that that there's a lot of unrealistic fashion just like in vogue. I mean no one picks up vogue for outfit inspiration but thats the same thing with teen vogue. It did have nice interviews with the hottest celebs
Cheyenne J.
I have a two year subscription to this magazine and I personally don't like it, the only reason I bought it was because I enjoy reading the celebrities interviews.
Elle J.
New Orleans, LA
Teen vogue vs seventeen magazine?
Julia C.
Is teen vogue appropriate for young girls/ feature bad images?
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Bookworm Expert
Is this worth buying or not?!?!
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Bookworm Expert
Is this magazine worth the price & does it give alotta info on teeny things?
Latifa B.