BY TEEN VOGUE MAGAZINE

• Is this magazine worth the price & does it give alotta in...10 Answers
  • Is this worth buying or not?!?!14 Answers
Madison L.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Even though their appears to be more ads with every issue and less interesting reads, this is still a must grab every time I travel. Great reads, and interesting stories. Pretty pricey for just a few pieces of paper, but overall a decent magazine.
Emily G.
Middleton
I’ll miss Teen Vogue! I remember the first issue (I think Ashanti was on the cover?), and I loved how petite and small it was. I would devour it each month and took so much style inspo from it. It had a real way of shaping my style as it was developing.
Adzaan M.
Very underrated in terms of the teen focused publications on the market. I wish I got into this more in my younger years that some of the other magazines I read. Even though it's teen focused, don't let that fool you. Unlike other teen fashion magazines which tend to be really gossipy and superficial, content in Teen Vogue is mature, current, and especially with the new direction it's going in, progressive.
Vanessa L.
Brampton, ON
One of the few magazines I don't mind flipping through. I used to read it a lot more often when I was younger. Just like every other magazine, it's not exactly cheap but not expensive either. Would definitely recommend!
Zayna A.
huddersfield
This gives so many tips as a teen I love this it helps me so much I read it like twice in two weeks but it is so amazing and helpful I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE THISSSSS!It is just amazing I have no other words except for Amazing ❤️😂
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Really impressed how active Teen Vogue has become. Since switching the staffing, they've covered many important topics. It's great that it teaches teens they can be fashionable and interested in the world and their futures. At 23, it's still somethign I enjoy.
Tess W.
Fort Erie, ON
Bookworm Expert Level 1
The models in this magazine are always so pretty and interesting and unique looking. I don’t have a subscription but I would love to get one. There is so much makeup and clothing inspiration and I bought one of these for my fashion project in school! Love it
sav R.
It’s like Vogue but for teens and young adults. I used to have a subscription but gave it up when I went to college. I loved reading all the little stories about people and what was going on. It was also catered to our generation so it has a younger feel.
Sarah O.
Teen vogue has become the woke voice of my generation and is inspiring people to get involved in serious matters. The editorials have always been of high quality and they’ve only gotten better with age. I hope teen vogue continues to evolve and receive the respect it deserves! I like to see politics mixed with “vain and trivial” (not what I consider them but common criticism) matters like fashion and beauty. It’s okay to enjoy fashion and you never have to apologize for your interests.
Meghan M.
Avondale, AZ
I love getting Teen Vogue in the mail because they always have unique photos and fashion styles in the pictures. I love that they feature new people in the magazine each month.
Elle J.
New Orleans, LA
Teen vogue vs seventeen magazine?
Julia C.
Is teen vogue appropriate for young girls/ feature bad images?
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Is this worth buying or not?!?!
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Is this magazine worth the price & does it give alotta info on teeny things?
Latifa B.