BY TEEN VOGUE MAGAZINE #39 in Magazines & Newspapers

• Is teen vogue appropriate for young girls/ feature bad images?15 Answers
  • Is this magazine worth the price & does it give alotta info on te...10 Answers
  • Is this worth buying or not?!?!14 Answers
Melissa R.
King Of Prussia, PA
I understand that some people appreciate "high fashion," but this magazine was too weird for me. Plus, it was FULL of ads. I canceled by subscription after the first couple of issues.
Nancy G.
This was my favorite magazine when I was in middle school. I will occasionally browse through one but mostly I'll check out their website. Perfect for young girls who love fashion.
Meghan M.
Avondale, AZ
I love getting Teen Vogue in the mail because they always have unique photos and fashion styles in the pictures. I love that they feature new people in the magazine each month.
Sarah C.
Lexington, NC
I didn't really like this magazine. It's very unrealistic for the average teenage girl. Very expensive things in this magazine. Mostly fashion stuff and not really for teens.
Olga P.
Claremont, CA
Ehh, its fun to look at pictures and all but this magazine is a bit boring. also, the styles are way too mature for teens to wear. however sometiems the articles are decent
Courtney G.
My only reason for purchasing this particular magazine is to gain wardrobe inspiration. I don't really take away much else from it, just the crazy cute clothes featured.
Marina M.
Too many advertisements, especially for having young adults as a target audience--there should be more written content to make a greater impact. I believe words are more powerful than highly photoshopped fashion portraits.
Princess B.
Bay Point, CA
I have a little cousin who loves this magazine! I got the subscription for her. She especially loves the fold poster that most of them come with. If you have a tween, get her this magazine and she'll love you forever! LoL
Natasha P.
Greeneville, TN
I love Teen Vogue Magazine! This magazine is great for keeping up with current fashion trends. I love how they always have sections of different items with pricing!
Monica C.
I have a monthly subscription to Teen Vogue and just find myself opening them up and throwing them away soon after because they're not that interesting for me. :(
Elle J.
New Orleans, LA
Teen vogue vs seventeen magazine?
Julia C.
Is teen vogue appropriate for young girls/ feature bad images?
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Is this worth buying or not?!?!
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Is this magazine worth the price & does it give alotta info on teeny things?
Latifa B.