BY TEEN VOGUE MAGAZINE #26 in Magazines & Newspapers

• Is teen vogue appropriate for young girls/ feature bad im...15 Answers
  • Is this magazine worth the price & does it give alotta in...10 Answers
  • Is this worth buying or not?!?!14 Answers
Jaymie M.
I like Teen Vogue. There are lots of informational articles. I just wish they made it a little more fun, like Seventeen Magazine. Also, a lot of the pages are just ads, which is kind of annoying.
amber m.
taylor, MI
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Teen vogue is mostly ads and high end fashions that most people can't afford also it glorify s an unhealthy body image which isn't good for young girls especially girls who have body image issues
Cymbre M.
South Orange, NJ
As a teen the 17 magaine and teen vogue never really catered to me. The styles are just cheesy and not anyhting near what I wanted to wear or what anyone was wearing. Go for the big girl stuff
Mikkaela S.
Tempe, AZ
I used to be obsessed with Teen Vogue, but lately I haven't been too excited over the articles. The spreads and the outfits can be eye-catching but it's just not as fun as it used to be.
Melissa R.
King Of Prussia, PA
I understand that some people appreciate "high fashion," but this magazine was too weird for me. Plus, it was FULL of ads. I canceled by subscription after the first couple of issues.
Nancy G.
This was my favorite magazine when I was in middle school. I will occasionally browse through one but mostly I'll check out their website. Perfect for young girls who love fashion.
Meghan M.
Avondale, AZ
I love getting Teen Vogue in the mail because they always have unique photos and fashion styles in the pictures. I love that they feature new people in the magazine each month.
Sarah C.
Lexington, NC
I didn't really like this magazine. It's very unrealistic for the average teenage girl. Very expensive things in this magazine. Mostly fashion stuff and not really for teens.
Olga P.
Claremont, CA
Ehh, its fun to look at pictures and all but this magazine is a bit boring. also, the styles are way too mature for teens to wear. however sometiems the articles are decent
Courtney G.
My only reason for purchasing this particular magazine is to gain wardrobe inspiration. I don't really take away much else from it, just the crazy cute clothes featured.
Elle J.
New Orleans, LA
Teen vogue vs seventeen magazine?
Julia C.
Is teen vogue appropriate for young girls/ feature bad images?
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Is this worth buying or not?!?!
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Is this magazine worth the price & does it give alotta info on teeny things?
Latifa B.