BY TEEN VOGUE MAGAZINE #39 in Magazines & Newspapers

• Is teen vogue appropriate for young girls/ feature bad images?15 Answers
  • Is this magazine worth the price & does it give alotta info on te...10 Answers
  • Is this worth buying or not?!?!14 Answers
Princess B.
Bay Point, CA
I have a little cousin who loves this magazine! I got the subscription for her. She especially loves the fold poster that most of them come with. If you have a tween, get her this magazine and she'll love you forever! LoL
Anna C.
I have a subcrition, cute little format ,for teens :)
. ..
I remember I got this in the mail for free for purchasing a DVD. It was fun getting the magazine and looking through the fashion stuff but the reason I gave it an F is because the advice column gave very private info that is inappropriate. Since then, I stopped collecting them.
Lauren A.
Chapel Hill, NC
Teen Vogue is very interesting and easy to read. it has good interesting articles that aren't boring and i love their website!
Brittanie W.
New Haven, IN
I have been getting Teen Vogue for a few years, trying to give them a fair chance to impress me. However, I don't feel like they are interested. The fashion is really out there and it isn't anything I would even be interested in. Now the only thing I open them for is to smell the fragrance samples. A big waste of money, check out Seventeen magazine instead.
Sofia L.
Huntington Beach, CA
It's fun to read and has interesting articles! I love seeing my favorite celebs on th cover, and this is by far my favorite magazine!:)
Tu-Mi N.
Kentwood, MI
You won't find steamy articles in here, but very cute friendly ones
Missy B.
I've been subscribed to teen vogue since 2009, and recently I haven't been impressed. I feel like the outfits shown are unwearable. I'd rather read advice, makeup tips, and hair tips than look at photos of really expensive clothes that no teenager would be able to afford. It's just unrealistic. On the plus side, some of the articles are very interesting and they always have relevant celebrities on the cover.
Destiny V.
San Jose, CA
Honestly this magazine is way too high-end and couture. The styles and makeup ideas are way too high end for any normal teenage girl to wear everyday, not to mention way too expensive. Unless you are a celebrity or live up in beverly hills, I don't think this magazine is very relatable.
LaTicia L.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my favorite magazines, I like the editorials and interviews the most.
Elle J.
New Orleans, LA
Teen vogue vs seventeen magazine?
Julia C.
Is teen vogue appropriate for young girls/ feature bad images?
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Bookworm Expert
Is this worth buying or not?!?!
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Bookworm Expert
Is this magazine worth the price & does it give alotta info on teeny things?
Latifa B.