BY TEEN VOGUE MAGAZINE #30 in Magazines & Newspapers

• Is teen vogue appropriate for young girls/ feature bad images?15 Answers
  • Is this magazine worth the price & does it give alotta info on te...10 Answers
  • Is this worth buying or not?!?!14 Answers
Renee N.
Iowa City, IA
Whether you are a teen or not, this magazine is great for keeping up on fashion and the latest 'it' people. The articles never stress that you have to do anything and all the cover models feature natural looks, showing that young people do not need a lot of makeup to be beautiful. That is what I love most about the magazine.
Kara R.
I ordered Teen Vogue for my daughter and we were extremely disappointed. The entire magazine is ads, really it is. There were maybe 3 pages with content to read. I would not waste a dollar on a year's worth of these magazines. Garbage!
Molly S.
Philadelphia, PA
I like Teen Vogue because it caters to a younger crowd of women who really care about fashion and pop culture. They advertise things that are of a completely ridiculous budget, but Teen Vogue is much less daunting than Vogue.
Alex H.
It's ALL ads and the stuff they show in there is way too expensive for any teen to afford. It's ridiculous. The only reason I'd buy it again is if I'm looking for the newest fragrances that they'll have advertised in there
Dignora G.
Miami Gardens, FL
I absolutely love Teen Vogue magazine!!! It's like a young yet sophisticated magazine for teen girls and young women(15-at least 22). I am so fond of this magazine!! Great articles, Ads, tips, and sometimes even samples!!
Samantha S.
This is a magazine that make you fall in love with fashion every time you look at it. They give you different fashion and make up ideas, and it is also a great read. If you have time at a doctors office, on a air plane, or just hanging out in your room, you should pick up a copy and give it a look.
Ashley H.
I use to get this when I was a teenager. I was subscribed to a magazine called YM but when they weren't running it anymore they sent me a few yearly subscriptions of Teen Vogue. I wound up loving this magazine.
Aleixka M.
I just love all types of fashion magazines! I remember once I signed up for their subscription through Aéropostale which was pretty cool because you could tell where aero was getting fashion inspiration from.
Valentina Z.
Teen Vogue is a great magazine. It has many fashion ideas as well as makeup ideas. It also has a good amount of gossip like any other magazine out there. But in my opinion, I like Seventeen Magazine better.
Amanda S.
I enjoy this magazine so much! It has so much style inspiration. I currently have a subscription and I'm loving it! It gives you advice and helps you learn to be happy in your own skin. Will definitely recommend.
Elle J.
New Orleans, LA
Teen vogue vs seventeen magazine?
Julia C.
Is teen vogue appropriate for young girls/ feature bad images?
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Is this worth buying or not?!?!
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Is this magazine worth the price & does it give alotta info on teeny things?
Latifa B.