BY TEEN VOGUE MAGAZINE #26 in Magazines & Newspapers

• Is this magazine worth the price & does it give alotta in...10 Answers
  • Is this worth buying or not?!?!14 Answers
Ashley H.
Stockbridge, GA
I've been subscribed to Teen Vogue for a few years now and I love it! They have amazing editorials and give you a great insight into what's going on in fashion, music, makeup and more through a young woman's perspective! I would suggest this magazine to people ages 18-25!
. ..
I remember I got this in the mail for free for purchasing a DVD. It was fun getting the magazine and looking through the fashion stuff but the reason I gave it an F is because the advice column gave very private info that is inappropriate. Since then, I stopped collecting them.
Estela R.
This magazine is obviously for teens but I still love it! It's so cute and as a fashionista & stylist I need to keep up with every trend even if it doesn't necessarily apply to my wardrobe
Colleen A.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I started getting this magazine as a teenager and I didn't feel it had useful information. I thought it was mostly advertisements. I stopped this subscription before I turned 16 but I'm also not the most fashionable person.
Elise E.
Albuquerque, NM
This is a fun magazine to learn more about current pop culture celebrities. It has a good mix of articles, clothing and jewellery recommendations, and tutorials. While it can come off a little shallow at face value, its always an interesting read
Thu D.
Alexandria, VA
This magazine is basically all about what style is trending and I absolutely love it. Everyone is always wondering which outfit would look best for a night in or a night out. This is the best answer you will ever get for that question. Subscribe and don't be surprised if there's an outfit that fits great with your sense of fashion!
Kara R.
I ordered Teen Vogue for my daughter and we were extremely disappointed. The entire magazine is ads, really it is. There were maybe 3 pages with content to read. I would not waste a dollar on a year's worth of these magazines. Garbage!
Renee N.
Iowa City, IA
Whether you are a teen or not, this magazine is great for keeping up on fashion and the latest 'it' people. The articles never stress that you have to do anything and all the cover models feature natural looks, showing that young people do not need a lot of makeup to be beautiful. That is what I love most about the magazine.
Mayra L.
Storm Lake, IA
One of my least enjoyed magazines. Mostly made up of ads, ads, and more ads. I rarely find any of the articles relating, and the trends are so ludicrous I can't imagine anybody but models trying them out. I just really don't enjoy it :(
Molly S.
Philadelphia, PA
I like Teen Vogue because it caters to a younger crowd of women who really care about fashion and pop culture. They advertise things that are of a completely ridiculous budget, but Teen Vogue is much less daunting than Vogue.
Elle J.
New Orleans, LA
Teen vogue vs seventeen magazine?
Julia C.
Is teen vogue appropriate for young girls/ feature bad images?
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Is this worth buying or not?!?!
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Is this magazine worth the price & does it give alotta info on teeny things?
Latifa B.