BY TEEN VOGUE MAGAZINE #39 in Magazines & Newspapers

• Is teen vogue appropriate for young girls/ feature bad images?15 Answers
  • Is this magazine worth the price & does it give alotta info on te...10 Answers
  • Is this worth buying or not?!?!14 Answers
Sarah C.
Lexington, NC
I didn't really like this magazine. It's very unrealistic for the average teenage girl. Very expensive things in this magazine. Mostly fashion stuff and not really for teens.
Haleigh S.
Burlington, NC
L enjoy reading Teen Vogue, they always have great tips and advice! It has great nail polish ads and clothes ads. I love reading the articles too!
Zoe A.
Riley, KS
I recently got teen vogue and I was not impressed. It is nothing but adds! there are only a few things to actually read. I don't think I will be buying this again!
Amanda W.
Hopewell Jct, NY
I pretty much only read this for the ads and to get ideas. It's an ok addition to a beach stack. It's very light in content so I wouldn't expect much from it
LaTicia L.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my favorite magazines, I like the editorials and interviews the most.
Taylor M.
Louisville , KY
I like this magazine it has some really cool pictures but it feature really high end products that I can't afford but I can use the pictures to find other things that I can afford. It has a ton of ads too which sort of bothers me since there's not too much in the actual magazine.
Teneshia A.
Rocky mount, NC
Tenn vogue is ok but it isn't my favorite magazine to read or to look at. I like it at times but not all the time.
Zara A.
Garland, TX
I've been getting Teen Vogue for about 8 years and I am impressed with the quality. It is a well thought out magazine with lots of ads but great fashion spreads!
Destiny V.
San Jose, CA
Honestly this magazine is way too high-end and couture. The styles and makeup ideas are way too high end for any normal teenage girl to wear everyday, not to mention way too expensive. Unless you are a celebrity or live up in beverly hills, I don't think this magazine is very relatable.
Missy B.
I've been subscribed to teen vogue since 2009, and recently I haven't been impressed. I feel like the outfits shown are unwearable. I'd rather read advice, makeup tips, and hair tips than look at photos of really expensive clothes that no teenager would be able to afford. It's just unrealistic. On the plus side, some of the articles are very interesting and they always have relevant celebrities on the cover.
Elle J.
New Orleans, LA
Teen vogue vs seventeen magazine?
Julia C.
Is teen vogue appropriate for young girls/ feature bad images?
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Bookworm Expert
Is this worth buying or not?!?!
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Bookworm Expert
Is this magazine worth the price & does it give alotta info on teeny things?
Latifa B.