BY TEEN VOGUE MAGAZINE #28 in Magazines & Newspapers

• Is teen vogue appropriate for young girls/ feature bad images?15 Answers
  • Is this magazine worth the price & does it give alotta info on te...10 Answers
  • Is this worth buying or not?!?!14 Answers
Rachel A.
Morgantown , WV
I love teen vogue. I may be 20 but the articles they write are still relevant to my college life. The editorials are interesting and beautiful and is a perfect magazine for young fashionistas.
Jo R.
Oroville, CA
This magazine has lots of ads, not sure that's right for the demographic being targeted... maybe more high school type things would b better suited, such as big high school projects going on throughout the nation. Or maybe convo about college, need more READING AND SUBSTANCE for our youth.
Destiny V.
San Jose, CA
Honestly this magazine is way too high-end and couture. The styles and makeup ideas are way too high end for any normal teenage girl to wear everyday, not to mention way too expensive. Unless you are a celebrity or live up in beverly hills, I don't think this magazine is very relatable.
Makiya C.
I absolutely love Teen Vogue. It's my favorite magazine for people my age. I prefer it rather than other magazines because it's longer. Most magazines are really short but Teen Vogue goes really in depth.
Maria A.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I love this magazine. i usually go to it for fashion inspiration. they have so many ads with great pictures and just by flipping through the pages you can really get info into the fashion world. Love
Taylor M.
Louisville , KY
I like this magazine it has some really cool pictures but it feature really high end products that I can't afford but I can use the pictures to find other things that I can afford. It has a ton of ads too which sort of bothers me since there's not too much in the actual magazine.
Ashley H.
Stockbridge, GA
I've been subscribed to Teen Vogue for a few years now and I love it! They have amazing editorials and give you a great insight into what's going on in fashion, music, makeup and more through a young woman's perspective! I would suggest this magazine to people ages 18-25!
. ..
I remember I got this in the mail for free for purchasing a DVD. It was fun getting the magazine and looking through the fashion stuff but the reason I gave it an F is because the advice column gave very private info that is inappropriate. Since then, I stopped collecting them.
Estela R.
This magazine is obviously for teens but I still love it! It's so cute and as a fashionista & stylist I need to keep up with every trend even if it doesn't necessarily apply to my wardrobe
Colleen A.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I started getting this magazine as a teenager and I didn't feel it had useful information. I thought it was mostly advertisements. I stopped this subscription before I turned 16 but I'm also not the most fashionable person.
Elle J.
New Orleans, LA
Teen vogue vs seventeen magazine?
Julia C.
Is teen vogue appropriate for young girls/ feature bad images?
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Is this worth buying or not?!?!
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Is this magazine worth the price & does it give alotta info on teeny things?
Latifa B.