BY TEEN VOGUE MAGAZINE #39 in Magazines & Newspapers

• Is teen vogue appropriate for young girls/ feature bad images?15 Answers
  • Is this magazine worth the price & does it give alotta info on te...10 Answers
  • Is this worth buying or not?!?!14 Answers
Raheemah P.
It has all the things a teenager wants
with all the latest pop stars and music
my best have magazine
Thu D.
Alexandria, VA
This magazine is basically all about what style is trending and I absolutely love it. Everyone is always wondering which outfit would look best for a night in or a night out. This is the best answer you will ever get for that question. Subscribe and don't be surprised if there's an outfit that fits great with your sense of fashion!
Sarah C.
Lexington, NC
I didn't really like this magazine. It's very unrealistic for the average teenage girl. Very expensive things in this magazine. Mostly fashion stuff and not really for teens.
Keegan S.
Cleveland, OH
Used to be subscribed to Teen Vogue, but I cancelled my subscription. It is not a bad magazine, but it does not contain too much info. If you are a fashion guru or obsessed with fashion, this would be a good starting point for you. Full of the latest trends, the pages are great to decorate your walls with, but if that is the only thing you want it for, then it isn't worth it.
Suzanne B.
Trout, LA
Bookworm Expert
I have a tween daughter who loves this magazine.Mommy also gets good tips too!!!
Ashley H.
I use to get this when I was a teenager. I was subscribed to a magazine called YM but when they weren't running it anymore they sent me a few yearly subscriptions of Teen Vogue. I wound up loving this magazine.
LaTicia L.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my favorite magazines, I like the editorials and interviews the most.
yesenia c.
Esta revista no me gusta tanto porque tiene cosas muy feas como la moda no es de mi estilo y aparte como es en ingles pues no le entiendo mucho!!!
Destiny V.
San Jose, CA
Honestly this magazine is way too high-end and couture. The styles and makeup ideas are way too high end for any normal teenage girl to wear everyday, not to mention way too expensive. Unless you are a celebrity or live up in beverly hills, I don't think this magazine is very relatable.
Missy B.
I've been subscribed to teen vogue since 2009, and recently I haven't been impressed. I feel like the outfits shown are unwearable. I'd rather read advice, makeup tips, and hair tips than look at photos of really expensive clothes that no teenager would be able to afford. It's just unrealistic. On the plus side, some of the articles are very interesting and they always have relevant celebrities on the cover.
Elle J.
New Orleans, LA
Teen vogue vs seventeen magazine?
Julia C.
Is teen vogue appropriate for young girls/ feature bad images?
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Bookworm Expert
Is this worth buying or not?!?!
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Bookworm Expert
Is this magazine worth the price & does it give alotta info on teeny things?
Latifa B.