BY TEEN VOGUE MAGAZINE #26 in Magazines & Newspapers

• Is this magazine worth the price & does it give alotta in...10 Answers
  • Is this worth buying or not?!?!14 Answers
Vera S.
San Mateo, CA
I like that Teen Vogue brings in interesting and relavant articles that are somewhat serious at the end of each issue. Also, their outfit ideas are usually actually practical and appliable to everyday! Finally, I like the small size of the issues because they're easy to carry around in my purse or car.
Haley M.
I used to have a subscription for this magazine when I was in middle school and early high school. I feel like it was pricey to just get a ton of ads. Maybe now that I'm older I would enjoy it more because I have more of a sense of style than I did then, but I do think they could cut back on the ads in it.
Libby G.
New Orleans, LA
I really like this magazine because I think it is very true to the vogue brand but made much more accessible to teens. The articles are still very interesting, but they are more applicable to the age group. Love it!
Jane B.
Easily the best magazine for young adults on the market. Within the past year or two, Teen Vogue has become even more politically minded, and I love that they're bringing such important issues to younger readers.
Rachel A.
Morgantown , WV
I love teen vogue. I may be 20 but the articles they write are still relevant to my college life. The editorials are interesting and beautiful and is a perfect magazine for young fashionistas.
Jo R.
Oroville, CA
This magazine has lots of ads, not sure that's right for the demographic being targeted... maybe more high school type things would b better suited, such as big high school projects going on throughout the nation. Or maybe convo about college, need more READING AND SUBSTANCE for our youth.
Makiya C.
I absolutely love Teen Vogue. It's my favorite magazine for people my age. I prefer it rather than other magazines because it's longer. Most magazines are really short but Teen Vogue goes really in depth.
Destiny V.
San Jose, CA
Honestly this magazine is way too high-end and couture. The styles and makeup ideas are way too high end for any normal teenage girl to wear everyday, not to mention way too expensive. Unless you are a celebrity or live up in beverly hills, I don't think this magazine is very relatable.
Taylor M.
Louisville , KY
I like this magazine it has some really cool pictures but it feature really high end products that I can't afford but I can use the pictures to find other things that I can afford. It has a ton of ads too which sort of bothers me since there's not too much in the actual magazine.
Maria A.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I love this magazine. i usually go to it for fashion inspiration. they have so many ads with great pictures and just by flipping through the pages you can really get info into the fashion world. Love
Elle J.
New Orleans, LA
Teen vogue vs seventeen magazine?
Julia C.
Is teen vogue appropriate for young girls/ feature bad images?
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Is this worth buying or not?!?!
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Is this magazine worth the price & does it give alotta info on teeny things?
Latifa B.