BY TEEN VOGUE MAGAZINE #39 in Magazines & Newspapers

• Is teen vogue appropriate for young girls/ feature bad images?15 Answers
  • Is this magazine worth the price & does it give alotta info on te...10 Answers
  • Is this worth buying or not?!?!14 Answers
Jessica D.
I used to get this back in middle school. it was an okay magazine. nothing seemed realistic for the average girl.
Sarah C.
Lexington, NC
I didn't really like this magazine. It's very unrealistic for the average teenage girl. Very expensive things in this magazine. Mostly fashion stuff and not really for teens.
Raheemah P.
It has all the things a teenager wants
with all the latest pop stars and music
my best have magazine
LaTicia L.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my favorite magazines, I like the editorials and interviews the most.
Destiny V.
San Jose, CA
Honestly this magazine is way too high-end and couture. The styles and makeup ideas are way too high end for any normal teenage girl to wear everyday, not to mention way too expensive. Unless you are a celebrity or live up in beverly hills, I don't think this magazine is very relatable.
Rebecca D.
I really enjoyed this magazine when I was younger. Great articles for younger people interested in Fashion.
Missy B.
I've been subscribed to teen vogue since 2009, and recently I haven't been impressed. I feel like the outfits shown are unwearable. I'd rather read advice, makeup tips, and hair tips than look at photos of really expensive clothes that no teenager would be able to afford. It's just unrealistic. On the plus side, some of the articles are very interesting and they always have relevant celebrities on the cover.
Vava p.
Jacksonville, FL
I just can't live without it!
Tu-Mi N.
Kentwood, MI
You won't find steamy articles in here, but very cute friendly ones
Sofia L.
Huntington Beach, CA
It's fun to read and has interesting articles! I love seeing my favorite celebs on th cover, and this is by far my favorite magazine!:)
Elle J.
New Orleans, LA
Teen vogue vs seventeen magazine?
Julia C.
Is teen vogue appropriate for young girls/ feature bad images?
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Bookworm Expert
Is this worth buying or not?!?!
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Bookworm Expert
Is this magazine worth the price & does it give alotta info on teeny things?
Latifa B.