BY TEEN VOGUE MAGAZINE #28 in Magazines & Newspapers

• Is teen vogue appropriate for young girls/ feature bad images?15 Answers
  • Is this magazine worth the price & does it give alotta info on te...10 Answers
  • Is this worth buying or not?!?!14 Answers
Emily B.
Norton, MA
I get Teen Vouge in the mail, but only because it was given to me for free while I was ordering clothes at Delia's. I really wasn't given a choice as to whether I wanted it or not. The magazine just doesn't interest me. I can't afford a single thing in it. The models are picture perfect like they just came off a runway. This is a teen magazine, not haute couture weekly. The stories are generally very bland fluff pieces, nothing of interest or substance.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA
I use to love reading issues of teen vogue in junior high and high school. I loved reading the different articles every month. Plus I also loved how small the actual magazine is so it was easy to put in my backpack and just carry with me
Keana B.
I LOVE Teen Vogue and find it to be full of amazing fashion, nail designs, etc. and great journalism articles. As someone interested in journalism and writings, I find the range of stories that appeal to teenage girls and young adult women to be extremely fascinating and give voices to those who feel voiceless.
Vera S.
San Mateo, CA
I like that Teen Vogue brings in interesting and relavant articles that are somewhat serious at the end of each issue. Also, their outfit ideas are usually actually practical and appliable to everyday! Finally, I like the small size of the issues because they're easy to carry around in my purse or car.
Haley M.
I used to have a subscription for this magazine when I was in middle school and early high school. I feel like it was pricey to just get a ton of ads. Maybe now that I'm older I would enjoy it more because I have more of a sense of style than I did then, but I do think they could cut back on the ads in it.
jasmine S.
I like this magazine because it has a ton of fashion ideas and real people. The problem that i have are the ads and that it used to be really thick and now it is beyond thin and takes less than 15 min to read which is sad. Teen vogue please get rid of the ads and start making the magazines thicker
rosalinda  m.
Laredo, TX
I just love all the fashion articles the advertisment is great all vogue and they have been lacking on info but they show int trends still need more expansion on brands not just focus on the comercial ones but super cool pics just love it
Libby G.
new orleans, LA
I really like this magazine because I think it is very true to the vogue brand but made much more accessible to teens. The articles are still very interesting, but they are more applicable to the age group. Love it!
Jane B.
Easily the best magazine for young adults on the market. Within the past year or two, Teen Vogue has become even more politically minded, and I love that they're bringing such important issues to younger readers.
Rachel A.
Morgantown , WV
I love teen vogue. I may be 20 but the articles they write are still relevant to my college life. The editorials are interesting and beautiful and is a perfect magazine for young fashionistas.
Elle J.
New Orleans, LA
Teen vogue vs seventeen magazine?
Julia C.
Is teen vogue appropriate for young girls/ feature bad images?
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Is this worth buying or not?!?!
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Is this magazine worth the price & does it give alotta info on teeny things?
Latifa B.