BY TEEN VOGUE MAGAZINE #26 in Magazines & Newspapers

• Is this magazine worth the price & does it give alotta in...10 Answers
  • Is this worth buying or not?!?!14 Answers
Keegan S.
Cleveland, OH
Used to be subscribed to Teen Vogue, but I cancelled my subscription. It is not a bad magazine, but it does not contain too much info. If you are a fashion guru or obsessed with fashion, this would be a good starting point for you. Full of the latest trends, the pages are great to decorate your walls with, but if that is the only thing you want it for, then it isn't worth it.
Brittanie W.
New Haven, IN
I have been getting Teen Vogue for a few years, trying to give them a fair chance to impress me. However, I don't feel like they are interested. The fashion is really out there and it isn't anything I would even be interested in. Now the only thing I open them for is to smell the fragrance samples. A big waste of money, check out Seventeen magazine instead.
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
I love this magazine. Great for young women. I've had a subscription for about a year and I'm in love with it. I read it very month and I've never been disappointed. Some of the stories have to do with average teen age life and really relatable. Definitely recommend.
Diana C.
Escondido, CA
I love the images and how they use paler colors/ pastel colors with a pop of another color that's darker. It's fun to read and look at. I have a few of these magazines that i don't want to throw or give away because of how much I like the photographs.
Madeline K.
Naperville, IL
I've been a subscriber for almost seven years and every single issue is so informative of fashion, beauty, and lifestyle and has some real world issues incorporated into it. I always bring it with on a plane or to the beach. I highly recommend it.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA
I use to love reading issues of teen vogue in junior high and high school. I loved reading the different articles every month. Plus I also loved how small the actual magazine is so it was easy to put in my backpack and just carry with me
Emily B.
Norton, MA
I get Teen Vouge in the mail, but only because it was given to me for free while I was ordering clothes at Delia's. I really wasn't given a choice as to whether I wanted it or not. The magazine just doesn't interest me. I can't afford a single thing in it. The models are picture perfect like they just came off a runway. This is a teen magazine, not haute couture weekly. The stories are generally very bland fluff pieces, nothing of interest or substance.
Keana B.
I LOVE Teen Vogue and find it to be full of amazing fashion, nail designs, etc. and great journalism articles. As someone interested in journalism and writings, I find the range of stories that appeal to teenage girls and young adult women to be extremely fascinating and give voices to those who feel voiceless.
rosalinda  m.
Laredo, TX
I just love all the fashion articles the advertisment is great all vogue and they have been lacking on info but they show int trends still need more expansion on brands not just focus on the comercial ones but super cool pics just love it
jasmine S.
I like this magazine because it has a ton of fashion ideas and real people. The problem that i have are the ads and that it used to be really thick and now it is beyond thin and takes less than 15 min to read which is sad. Teen vogue please get rid of the ads and start making the magazines thicker
Elle J.
New Orleans, LA
Teen vogue vs seventeen magazine?
Julia C.
Is teen vogue appropriate for young girls/ feature bad images?
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Is this worth buying or not?!?!
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Is this magazine worth the price & does it give alotta info on teeny things?
Latifa B.