BY TEEN VOGUE MAGAZINE #39 in Magazines & Newspapers

• Is teen vogue appropriate for young girls/ feature bad images?15 Answers
  • Is this magazine worth the price & does it give alotta info on te...10 Answers
  • Is this worth buying or not?!?!14 Answers
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Bookworm Expert
I had a free subscription for a year through a website, don't remember which one, and  this magazine is really good for younger teens and for teens that are early in their high school years. It got boring after a while. I'm 19 now, technically still a teen, but I now prefer Style Watch over Teen Vogue now because it gives more fashion advise and celebrity looks for a lower price.
Adzaan M.
Very underrated in terms of the teen focused publications on the market. I wish I got into this more in my younger years that some of the other magazines I read. Even though it's teen focused, don't let that fool you. Unlike other teen fashion magazines which tend to be really gossipy and superficial, content in Teen Vogue is mature, current, and especially with the new direction it's going in, progressive.
Sophia A.
Bookworm Expert
Another cute magazine for teens but i find that that there's a lot of unrealistic fashion just like in vogue. I mean no one picks up vogue for outfit inspiration but thats the same thing with teen vogue. It did have nice interviews with the hottest celebs
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
I was obsessed with Teen Vogue in high school. As a budding fashionista I felt too cool for Seventeen (which has gotten much more chic in recent years). They pick good cover stars that resonate with readers. Age appropriate but still very fashion forward.
Viviana P.
Roseville, MN
Today's teen vogue is the teen vogue I wish I had when I was a teenager. Very insightful articles, they totally listen to their audience and in their editorials you can find diversity. A must read for today's generation!
Britney D.
Lancaster, TX
I love this magazine, their ability to create amazing up to date content is great! I love how diverse they are and how they little bit of everything for anybody. I buy these monthly, probably be cheaper to get a monthly subscription. It's def a must read and buy!
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Really impressed how active Teen Vogue has become. Since switching the staffing, they've covered many important topics. It's great that it teaches teens they can be fashionable and interested in the world and their futures. At 23, it's still somethign I enjoy.
Cheyenne J.
I have a two year subscription to this magazine and I personally don't like it, the only reason I bought it was because I enjoy reading the celebrities interviews.
Daphne W.
Bookworm Expert
As a teenager that was highly into fashion this was one of my first fashion magazines that I would read to see what was in for clothes and cosmetics.
Alyshah G.
This is a great magazine for teens who love fashion and keeping up with all of the trends. Its affordable and you can find them everywhere
Elle J.
New Orleans, LA
Teen vogue vs seventeen magazine?
Julia C.
Is teen vogue appropriate for young girls/ feature bad images?
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Bookworm Expert
Is this worth buying or not?!?!
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Bookworm Expert
Is this magazine worth the price & does it give alotta info on teeny things?
Latifa B.