Erika T.
Columbus, OH
Bookworm Expert Level 3
I was subscribed to Teen Vogue for several years throughout middle school and early high school. It is definitely a good magazine for teens in that it features teen clothing and articles related to teens. Sometimes I think it tried too hard, I hated when they abbreviated the word parents into "rents".

I also enjoyed that their articles were relevant to issues teens were facing today. However the articles were so short, even then I wished that they would go a little more in depth.

Overall this is a good magazine and I enjoyed it when I was a teen.