BY TEEN VOGUE MAGAZINE #26 in Magazines & Newspapers

• Is teen vogue appropriate for young girls/ feature bad im...15 Answers
  • Is this magazine worth the price & does it give alotta in...10 Answers
  • Is this worth buying or not?!?!14 Answers
Michaela L.
The photography in these magazines is always so mesmerizing. I like how they empower & help educate teens. This magazine isn’t as personally relatable as Seventeen is, since it is a bit more luxurious & more runway. Regardless the editorials are always interesting.
sav R.
It’s like Vogue but for teens and young adults. I used to have a subscription but gave it up when I went to college. I loved reading all the little stories about people and what was going on. It was also catered to our generation so it has a younger feel.
🖤CAROL🖤 M.
bridgeport
I love teen vogue so much. They keep me up with Any trend that’s out there. From what’s the perfect outfit to how to do subtle but cute make upLooks. Kind of reminds me of 17 magazine. I can never choose between the two they’re just so great. 💖
Francesca P.
Deland, FL
This magazine is great. It lets you keep up with all the latest trends and it really draws you in. I look forward to getting this magazine all the time. If you haven't read it yet. You really need to soon.
Sarah M.
I had a subscription to teen vogue for the longest time. Looking back on it, I don’t know exactly why I did. I never actually read it, it was more that I just mindlessly flipped through the pages when I was bored. I do like that there are perfume samples but that’s about it.
Emily G.
Middleton
I’ll miss Teen Vogue! I remember the first issue (I think Ashanti was on the cover?), and I loved how petite and small it was. I would devour it each month and took so much style inspo from it. It had a real way of shaping my style as it was developing.
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Very thick magazine, especially compared to other magazines for teens. Great for those interested in fashion, but a lot of it can be outside of the budget of a typical teen or too fancy for wear. I remember I didn’t renew my subscription once it was over.
crystal j.
Bookworm Expert Level 4
This is one of my top favorite magazine subscriptions that I get sent to me I get money sent to me I love to stay in-the-know I recommend this to anybody sometimes you can get a subscription for cheap
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
This magazine is mostly advertisements (and a ton of perfume samples). In addition to fashion, hey include articles on important topics (such as mental health topics/relationship topics). I used to have a subscription during high school.
Leslie G.
Miami springs, FL
I recently signed up for this magazine and I love it. From the new looks of the seasons to seeing some of my favorite stars on the covers and hearing their stories. They there in a free bag for signing up so that was a plus
Elle J.
New Orleans, LA
Teen vogue vs seventeen magazine?
Julia C.
Is teen vogue appropriate for young girls/ feature bad images?
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Is this worth buying or not?!?!
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Is this magazine worth the price & does it give alotta info on teeny things?
Latifa B.