BY TEEN VOGUE MAGAZINE #29 in Magazines & Newspapers

Erika T.
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH
I was subscribed to Teen Vogue for several years throughout middle school and early high school. It is definitely a good magazine for teens in that it features teen clothing and articles related to teens. Sometimes I think it tried too hard, I hated when they abbreviated the word parents into "rents".

I also enjoyed that their articles were relevant to issues teens were facing today. However the articles were so short, even then I wished that they would go a little more in depth.

Overall this is a good magazine and I enjoyed it when I was a teen.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Been a subscriber for about 10 years now and love it! I thought as i grew into my 20s that id outgrow it but i haven't. I love the colorful pages and stories featured every month. Theres a decent amount of information inside featuring beauty, hair, celebrities, life stories etc. They always show current trends and whats hot right now.
Aiyana B.
Aiyana B.
I used to be subscribed to this magazine in high school. It was a good magazine for the time being, but I'd rather have seventeen. I am now 20, almost 21 and I feel like Teen Vogue really is for teens. The content is really aimed toward younger generations. Perfect for high school girls if you're looking for one to subscribe to.
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Always one of my lesser favorite magazines as a teen. I wanted to the be the people on the cover but that was about it. I dislike all the ads.
Now that I'm in my 20s I started ordering it again for my younger cousin. I flip through it. The information and articles have gotten deeper and less superficial which is a plus.
MaryCaroline G.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Love the magazine but it has very unrealistic prices. These prices are much to expensive, especially for teenagers which is who the magazine caters to. They also use airbrushed and flawless models to wear their clothing, which I don't think sets a positive body image for girls.
Julie D.
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
I love this magazine. Great for young women. I've had a subscription for about a year and I'm in love with it. I read it very month and I've never been disappointed. Some of the stories have to do with average teen age life and really relatable. Definitely recommend.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
I was obsessed with Teen Vogue in high school. As a budding fashionista I felt too cool for Seventeen (which has gotten much more chic in recent years). They pick good cover stars that resonate with readers. Age appropriate but still very fashion forward.
Madeline K.
Madeline K.
Naperville, IL
I've been a subscriber for almost seven years and every single issue is so informative of fashion, beauty, and lifestyle and has some real world issues incorporated into it. I always bring it with on a plane or to the beach. I highly recommend it.
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Villa park , CA
I use to love reading issues of teen vogue in junior high and high school. I loved reading the different articles every month. Plus I also loved how small the actual magazine is so it was easy to put in my backpack and just carry with me
Colleen A.
Colleen A.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I started getting this magazine as a teenager and I didn't feel it had useful information. I thought it was mostly advertisements. I stopped this subscription before I turned 16 but I'm also not the most fashionable person.
Elle J.
Elle J.
New Orleans, LA
Teen vogue vs seventeen magazine?
Julia C.
Julia C.
Is teen vogue appropriate for young girls/ feature bad images?
Alcoa, TN
Bookworm Expert
Is this worth buying or not?!?!
Alcoa, TN
Bookworm Expert
Is this magazine worth the price & does it give alotta info on teeny things?
Latifa B.