BY TEEN VOGUE MAGAZINE #30 in Magazines & Newspapers

• Is teen vogue appropriate for young girls/ feature bad images?15 Answers
  • Is this magazine worth the price & does it give alotta info on te...10 Answers
  • Is this worth buying or not?!?!14 Answers
Leslie G.
Miami Springs, FL
I recently signed up for this magazine and I love it. From the new looks of the seasons to seeing some of my favorite stars on the covers and hearing their stories. They there in a free bag for signing up so that was a plus
Francesca P.
deland, FL
This magazine is great. It lets you keep up with all the latest trends and it really draws you in. I look forward to getting this magazine all the time. If you haven't read it yet. You really need to soon.
Shanna I.
Duluth, MN
I definitely don't like this as much as seventeen, just because there isn't as much fashion, and more politics. This is still a good magazine, and packed with cool stuff
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Very thick magazine, especially compared to other magazines for teens. Great for those interested in fashion, but a lot of it can be outside of the budget of a typical teen or too fancy for wear. I remember I didn’t renew my subscription once it was over.
crystal j.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This is one of my top favorite magazine subscriptions that I get sent to me I get money sent to me I love to stay in-the-know I recommend this to anybody sometimes you can get a subscription for cheap
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I had a free subscription for a year through a website, don't remember which one, and  this magazine is really good for younger teens and for teens that are early in their high school years. It got boring after a while. I'm 19 now, technically still a teen, but I now prefer Style Watch over Teen Vogue now because it gives more fashion advise and celebrity looks for a lower price.
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
Teenagers are in a weird phase in life where they feel stuck and confused about where to go. Teen vogue, instead of empowering teens and giving them the self esteem boost that most need and telling them to be themselves, decides to tell you how to dress to get a guy to notice you, or how to dress to be popular, etc.
Adzaan M.
Very underrated in terms of the teen focused publications on the market. I wish I got into this more in my younger years that some of the other magazines I read. Even though it's teen focused, don't let that fool you. Unlike other teen fashion magazines which tend to be really gossipy and superficial, content in Teen Vogue is mature, current, and especially with the new direction it's going in, progressive.
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
I never really liked this magazine. The articles were never very relatable and all of the clothing and accessories they would write about are so expensive or stuff I cant even find around where I live. It just wasn't for me and I couldn't find any of it relatable.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
I was obsessed with Teen Vogue in high school. As a budding fashionista I felt too cool for Seventeen (which has gotten much more chic in recent years). They pick good cover stars that resonate with readers. Age appropriate but still very fashion forward.
Elle J.
New Orleans, LA
Teen vogue vs seventeen magazine?
Julia C.
Is teen vogue appropriate for young girls/ feature bad images?
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Is this worth buying or not?!?!
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Is this magazine worth the price & does it give alotta info on teeny things?
Latifa B.