BY TEEN SPIRIT

Samantha P.
Florence, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I buy this deodorant for my daughter, after buying it for myself to use when I was younger.
Smells GREAT! Does the job for young girls who want to smell pretty & not get sweaty, stinky & gross!
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I always get told I smell good or asked what perfume I'm wearing and it's my deodorant lol I've used this since my pre teens and I'm now 27
Courtney B.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Not my favorite brand of deodorant I have used better but have also used worse. I would say it's average!
I would like to buy this. Where can I get it?