BY TEEN SPIRIT

Teen spirit antiperspirant deodorant, pink crush is a sassy fragrance that keeps up with the cute and girlie side of you. All day extra effective protection. Formulated to leave no white residue on skin. Newest fun and fresh fragrance. see more...

• Is this deodorant long lasting?3 Answers
  • Is it weird that someone in their 20s still likes this de...2 Answers
  • I can never find this anymore! where are yall getting it?4 Answers
Ni-kei J.
Teen Spirit Pink Crush - Antiperspirant Deodorant, 1.4 oz,(Teen Spirit) This deodorant is a very good value for its inexpensive price. It also has a nice mild playful scent and not to mention the packaging is super cute. It is very effective in keeping underarms dry and can last from several hours to sometimes a whole day depending on your activity level; if you do long workouts or sports you might need something stronger.
Katelyn G.
michigan
This is a great product. Everyone who wants to use it can not just teens. And it smells so good! But there is a few downs about ten spirit pink crush, if your playing a sport or something the smell will Ware off during that physical activity. Then you will have to reapply and that makes the deodorant run out faster
Layla M.
Zebulon, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have loved this deodorant since I was a kid! It is incredibly strong and lasts well over 24 hours. Teen Spirit works just as well if not better than most leading brands. The best part is the scents, they have the best scents of any antiperspirant/deodorant out there!
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the best deodorant I have ever used! This one smells so so so amazing I really can’t get enough of it. It keeps my underarms fresh all day & even night, for how ever long I have it on for! It’s light but powerful! Also the amazing thing is that I never ever get white deodorant marks all over my clothes! That’s a huge winner for me. After switching to this one I’ve never looked back at others. I really can’t get over this smell. Others have complimented me on my armpits haha.. Its so fresh & girly scented.
Alexis G.
Let me start by saying that I am in my 20s. I know this is marketed for teens but I couldn't resist the affordable price tag and cute pink packaging. Aside from the fact that the smell is quite odd, this gave me a very bad allergic reaction. My armpits were red, itchy, and swollen. I'm tossing it in the trash after I'm done writing this. However, I will say that it is effective with keeping my underarms dry.
Aj S.
I love the cute packaging! The Teen Spirit Pink Crush - Antiperspirant Deodorant, 1.4 oz,(Teen Spirit) is also one of my favorite deodorants. I love the smell this has. The scent also lasts all day and its very affordable. I got mine at Dollar Tree.
Kaitlyn F.
Clarcksvill Tn
This deodorant works really well during the day whenever I do sweat you can barely tell stench is totally gone I think everyone to buy this because absolutely amazing and it's mostly complete nothing perfume on you don't have to worry about the deodorant perfume mixing togetherjust
Keke✨💓✨💖 w.
las vegas
This product was really nice especially being a teen. This is really cheap, it's not hard to find either. Thought the quality isn't that well. I use this every day 2 times a day. I would reccomend to those who don't play sports
Amber M.
Leesburg, FL
Very fresh scent and long lasting deodorant. I love the way this product smells. Easy to use. Just swipe on and go! Highly recommend this very affordable product. I used to buy mine from Walmart but Dollar tree carries them now and I'm a sucker for a good deal!
Jenna M.
I bought this at my local Dollar Tree just to take to the beach as a travel size and it worked amazing! I put it on before I went out on the beach every day of the week and it worked perfectly. Whenever I broke a sweat it was there. Love it!
christen r.
Summerville, GA
I can never find this anymore! where are yall getting it?
Mariela M.
Is this deodorant long lasting?
Irene C.
La Puente, CA
Is it weird that someone in their 20s still likes this deodorant? I mean, it smells sooo good. If it makes it any different, I've been using this deodorant since I was in high school.

Amazon