BY TEEKANNE

Our 100% all-natural teekanne herbal and fruit infusions are naturally caffeine-free and contain no added sugar, artificial additives or preservatives. They are in line with today's healthy lifestyles and a good alternative to other drinks. Teekanne premium teas bring you full flavour and taste in varieties you can enjoy cup after cup - hot or iced. Enjoy premium quality peppermint. We use only the highest quality and most flavourful Ingredients for our 100% all-natural teekanne peppermint. We control and monitor every step in the process - from the selection of original Ingredients, to careful blending and packaging of the finished tea bag. It’s your guarantee that the high amount of essential oils and the soothing flavour of the peppermint leaves make it directly to your cup. Fennel is enjoyed by young and old alike. see more...

Stefanie S.
Kingsland, TX
This is my all time favorite brand of tea. For some reason I have not found any other herbal tea that comes close to this one. I drink about 2 cups of this tea a day. Luckily I can get this at my local store here in Texas. I have tried lots of different namebrands, but 99% of the time I do not ever buy them again.
Paige R.
Evans, GA
I love peppermint tea. I love this brand because you can always count on the tea to be fresh and taste great! Peppermint tea is a great remedy for morning sickness, or an upset stomach. Also cures a hangover!
Sophie B.
London
Peppermint tea is great when you're feeling bloated, this flavor is slightly too strong for me.