BY TEEKA TAN

Teeka Tan s® Aloe Vera Cooling Gel is specially formulated to soothe, cool and provide temporary pain relief for sunburned skin. This unique blend includes Aloe Vera to nourish and replenish moisture which helps prevent peeling, drying or chafing. Great for softening and restoring moisture to your skin. Questions? see more...

• I burn easily on my face near my nose and chest (if I'm w...5 Answers
  • It is mentholated? 2 Answers
  • Does this stuff actually help the skim cool off.7 Answers
Teeka Tan Aloe Vera Cooling Gel
  • "After a day at the beach, it's always good to put a little bit of Aloe Vera." in 1 review
  • "after a long day in the sun and bright red skin we love to apply this to cool down or relieve to pain." in 1 review
  • "Worked really well when I got a sunburned and I love it." in 1 review
  • "i even put this one every time i get done laying in the sun whether or not i am burned and it helps my skin a lot" in 1 review
  • "For a family of fair skinned people this is a must.Love the way it cools and takes the sting out of sunburn." in 1 review
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
My dad use this but not from sunburns. His feet swell and after soaking his feet in hot was he use this to take the sting out his feet cause by the swelling. Works very well! Recommend highly.
Bailey S.
ALL NATURAL WOW! Hard to find these.. but order online and you won't regret it. Actually works and did not make skin feel sticky. It is very cooling and good for sensitive skin.
Kristin K.
Norman, OK
I have something similar to this and use it at least once a year it always seems to help fast and sure does feel good after a sun burn. I would definitely recommend this product and the price is always affordable.
Megan J.
I've used this for sunburns as long as I can remember. There is plenty of product in the bottle for the advice. It has a really nice smell to it. It works well at soothing the skin. It is a definitely must have in my household.
Rachael M.
mount juliet, tn
After a long day in the sun and bright red skin we love to apply this to cool down or relieve to pain. moisturize the skin and doesn't produce any strong fragrances or smells. i put mine in the fridge to assist in the cool down process.
Karina P.
This is a great product. It's great to use after shaving to avoid razor bumps. It's leaves a very cooling affect. It's also good for sensitive skin as well.
Karla R.
Springfield, MA
After a day at the beach, it's always good to put a little bit of Aloe Vera. This one works well. It cools you without leaving you sticky like other do.
Chelsea E.
LINCOLN PARK, MI
I am a little careless when it comes to making sure I don't get a sunburn. I use this whenever I do get one and it is an instant cooling relief!
Taylor A.
I actually don't use this after I've been in the sun,I use it to soothe my skin that's irritated because of eczema. It's multi-purpose and great
Melissa T.
Kent, WA
This works wonders for sunburns. I love the cooling sensation. I get very bad sunburns in the summer and this really help a lot to heal them
Felicia B.
Clearfield, Kentucky
Does this stuff work well?
Royshada S.
Does this stuff actually help the skim cool off.
Jennifer F.
Edmond, ok
I burn easily on my face near my nose and chest (if I'm wearing a tank)i heard aloe vera really helps especially this product but does it apply on thick?or does it blend on to the skin?
Neyllen P.