BY TEEEZ COSMETICS

For the girl on the go with long-lasting wear and high pigment coverage. see more...

π–’π–†π–žπ–ˆπ–Šπ–π–Šπ–†π–“ J.
Arnaudville, LA
i don’t have this exact color. i have the same lipstick just a smaller size and a different color. the color i have is β€œkilling me softly”. i love love love the color but the consistency is terrible.
Evelyn W.
I absolutely love the packaging of this product. It’s so cute with the colorful skull on it. The name is clever. Even the name of she shade is clever. I have this in the shade Killing me Softly. It’s a cute pink/peachy color. I would love to try some other shades. The lipstick has a very nice scent to it!
Nicole C.
Oh My, how do I say this... I absolutely love this #TweeezCosmetics Read My Lips in the color #DieYoung! I had never thought a lipstick would bring me this much happiness! Might sound a little lame, but it is true. I am in so much love with not only the color, but how creamy the lipstick is. It stays put for hours. This is a lipstick that I would definitely recommend to my friends and family and also my Influenster family. I really hope you you check them out and try it for yourselves! πŸ’„πŸ’‹ Teeez Cosmetics Read My Lips Lipstick-DIE YOUNG-One Size
Lori H.
Byron, MN
This is such a great lipstick! Received this a while ago in an Ipsy Bag. The formula is fantastic, it's nice and thick so it applies really easily and is nice and matte so it stays on really well! I would wear this all the time if it had come in a color that was more my style!
Kristen B.
Strafford, NH
Received this in an ipsy bag and had never heard of this brand. It's amazing! The color Kissing me Softly is perfect for summer and stays on all day! Loving this!
Daniela V.
The Teeez lipstick in the color Killing me softly, is my favorite spring color. It does last long, smells great( a little hint of rose) , and goes on smoothly. I bought mine online from their website the shipping was quick and they have great customer service.
Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
I have this in killing me softy! It's like a peachy, nude color. It's very pretty! I love the packaging
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Looks gorgeous! Where I can buy it? Price? Thanks
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
How is this lipstick? I never heard of this brand before