BY TEEEZ COSMETICS

Hydrating lipstick in rich, velvety formula 12 oz. With coconut oil extract Repairs damaged lips Long lasting Paraben free Made in Italy see more...

Teeez Cosmetics Eve's Ready To Wear Lipstick-ROMANTIC RED-One Size
  • "I won this and many more products by Teeez in a Dave Lackie contest. This lipstick is gorgeous! The pigment is bold and the colour is beautiful. Silky and creamy. I would totally buy all the Teeez things. The product packaging is also beautiful. :) " in 18 reviews
  • "ATTENTION ALL BEAUTY LOVERS,This is one item I can appreciate recieveIngle in my October Ipsy glam bag. The packaging is sooo beautiful. The product goes on silky smooth and creamy, very moisturizing on lips. I have romantic red and it is very pretty on my caramel skin. If you'd like to see more reviews by me visit my YouTube channel and blog at Pink Pearls Glam. Subscribe to my YouTube channel." in 16 reviews
  • "Fell in love first use. I got this in my Ipsy Glam bag for October. I love the color even before putting it on. Then it only got better from there. Glides on super smooth, very pigmented color, it's long lasting and stays moist. New obsession " in 6 reviews
Samantha L.
Brick, NJ
I really love the lip products from this brand. The only issue I had with this product, was that it was really difficult to apply (without getting all over the edges of my lips). It’s very difficult to wipe away red lipstick without ruining your foundation. Also, since this is not a matte lipstick I found myself constantly worrying that it was smudging all over my face (which sometimes it was). I probably won’t use this lipstick that often for that reason alone.
Megan T.
Cuba
Not a big fan of red lipsticks, but this one is such a lovely bright color. It reminds me of summer! The formula is so creamy, and the color stays really well throughout the day. It can even be used kind of like a lip stain, if you like the more subtle lips.
Bridgette M.
St Matthews, SC
I recieved this in my Ipsy september glam bag and I absolutely love it! It's a great color, it's creamy, but has a matter look. The packaging is absolutely to DIE FOR! It's originally $22 I think, which I wouldn't pay that much because I'm only 16 and don't have a job yet, but if you're willing to pay, it's definitely worth it. Better price than some other products. (please follow me on instragram @bridgette_ipsy if you're interested in Ipsy for my referral link)
Kala M.
Mantua, NJ
I received this Teeez Cosmetics Eve's Ready to Wear lipstick in Romantic Red in my September Ipsy bag. First of all, how adorable is this packaging?? Second, this cherry scented red shade applies beautifully and feels so moisturizing! As a lover of red lipstick, I can honestly say that I will be buying this beautiful product again.
Tammi M.
Quincy, MA
Got this in my Ipsy bag this month. The color isn't one I'd normally wear but I figured I'd still give it a a chance. The lipstick applies easily, very pigmented. It doesn't dry down at all which is a deal breaker for me. It smudged, it bleed, it transferred to everything it came in contact with. Needed to be touched up and wiped away from wherever it smudged onto.
Natasha C.
Cleveland, OH
The #1 thing i love about Teeez Cosmetics is their packaging!!! It literally gives me life and sassy diva vibes! It has a great formula, very nice and creamy and it goes on sooo smooth, it smells great and lets not forget the amazing red color!
Jennie T.
Norman
It SMELLS AMAZING! LIKE PUNCH! and while messy to apply and wear, it's gorgeous. I wore it to a wedding and loved wearing it. Buuut.. It does make my lips peel for some reason. Idk why.. I guess an ingredient In it?
Mary Lou B.
Moreno Valley
To tell you truth I never even knew about this brand till ipsy sent me this lipstick. I have to say this was one of my first red lipsticks in years. I never thought I could really pull off wearing a red lip, till I got this one. This one is just the perfect red. I truly fell in love with it and made me feel more confident to try other red lipsticks.
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
I received Teeez Cosmetics Eve's Ready To Wear Lipstick-ROMANTIC RED-One Size in my Ipsy bag. It’s very creamy and comfortable on the lips. The color is a little too bright for my skin tone though. I only wore it once.
Kat P.
Minneapolis, MN
Current favorite red lipstick. It's bright shade gives my daily make up routine a great pop of color! Not only that, the formula is also very hydrating as well. The art on the packaging itself is also very cute, I don't hide this product when putting it in my purse!
Kivani T.
Is this packaging just the greatest or what.
Lucia R.
I just got the lipstick and I'm wondering, why doe it say ROMANTIC RED when I wipe it off it's pink? 🤔
maria o.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
What is the consistency of this lipstick? Does it last long.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
This is not a brand sold in the USA however I won a giveaway awhile back which included there lip stains (Liquid lipsticks) and they were horrible one of the worst I've ever used😭😭 Do there other products perform well?
Amy M.