BeveragesCoffee & TeaTeeccino
Dandelion Caramel Nut Caffeine Free Herbal Coffee, 10 pk

Teeccino Dandelion Caramel Nut Caffeine Free Herbal Coffee, 10 pk

by Teeccino

Barley-free and Gluten-free. Intense deep coffee notes from roasted ramon seeds and dandelion roots; unsweetened Teeccino Tee-bags make brewing Teeccino easy and convenient at home or on the go! Each Tee-bag contains 6g of Teeccino. Regular tea bags only hold 1 - 2g. Teeccino Tee-bags have more than 3 times the product as regular tea bags to create a full-bodied brew. The exact same Teeccino grounds are in the Tee-bags as in our 11 oz bags. Tee-bags are simply Teeccino in a filter bag. Each Tee-bag is individually wrapped in an envelope to seal in flavor and make it easy to transport wherever you go. Oxygen bleached tea bag filter paper100% recycled carton: 50% post consumer material Is being gluten-free important to you? Even though Teeccino has been tested to have no detectable levels of gluten at 5 parts per million when brewed using a paper filter you may be worried that you might still experience a reaction to the barley in Teeccino. Understanding that gluten-sensitive people just like caffeine-sensitive people can be hyper sensitive to trace gluten I decided it was time to create a barley-free coffee alternative that is absolutely gluten-free. Teeccino Dandelion French Roast tastes just like Maya French Roast to satisfy the person who loves dark roasted regular flavor. It brings the health benefits of roasted dandelion root including its inulin content antioxidants and stimulating effects on liver function to your cup. With more dandelion root per serving than any other brand puts in their tea bags Teeccino Dandelion French Roast produces a cup where the deep full body of coffee meets the health benefits of nature's healing herbs. Antioxidants from carob dandelion roots almonds dates and figs Naturally caffeine free - no processing or chemical residues Non-acidic - helps restore alkaline balance Natural energy boost - from nutrients not stimulants Contains heart-healthy potassium Prebiotic - inulin from chicory root and dandelion root supports beneficial microflora that im

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Teeccino Dandelion Caramel Nut Caffeine Free Herbal Coffee, 10 pk!
October K.
Teeccino Dandelion Caramel Nut Caffeine Free Herbal Coffee, 10 pk uploaded by October K.
I got this sample of Teeccino Dandelion Caramel Nut roasted herbal tea in the mail. I originally signed up for the Mediterranean tea but got this one instead. They must have ran out. When I opened the package the individual tea bag came in I was pleasantly surprised it smelled like sweet coconut coffee and even more surprised when I tried it. It tastes exactly like coffee. Never had a tea that tasted like coffee and if someone told me that such a tea existed I wouldn't believe that it would taste good. I drank about half the cup without any milk or sugar. It was slightly bitter but not as bitter to me as straight black coffee. I then tried the other half with milk and sugar and loved it. I could taste the caramel notes. This tea is decaf too so it's perfect when you want coffee late at night without the caffeine keeping you up or if you want coffee but already had too much caffeinated drinks. I definitely recommend this tea especially if you are a coffee and tea lover like I am.
christine S.
Linwood, NJ
I recently gave up coffee for 3-4 weeks to reset my system and rid myself of the dreaded 2pm crash. Teeccino was my answer. While I imagine I would prefer vanilla nut or another flavor, this was all my local store had. I enjoyed the intensity and thickness of the tea despite the caramel flavor. Caramel coffee isn't my thing either. It satisfied my needs, though, and I look forward to more flavors.
Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
I purchase this all the time from Amazon. It tastes so much like real coffee that you'll forget that it's not! I have GERD, so I can't do regular coffee (even though, some days I do drink it just to suffer). This is the perfect replacement for me. It doesn't trigger my reflux or cause any stomach issues like regular coffee does. Along with this flavor, Teeccino also has other delicious flavors available. Best of all, it's delicious and good for you!
Dara K.
Valley Stream, NY
This is by far the best flavor. Feels nice and soft and gives a strong caramel flavor. I can put minimal sweeter and be happy.
Pauline  H.
Burbank, CA
Absolutely in love with teeccinos products! I’ve used their gluten free ones only they have a gluten free sample pack (they have other samples too) and fell in love with the dark roast, caramel nut and coconut. These tea bags are perfect for on the go. You can reuse the teabags as well.

Looking for your answer?