Tee-shirt homme noir brodé

by Rue du Commerce

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tee-shirt homme noir brodé!
Fashionista Expert Level 3
This T-shirt is very very comfortable. I wear it as I'm lounging around the house or cleaning up. They comes in a viaerty of colors and they don't fade.
Dallas, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This is a really nice shirt I bought for my friend. The material is super soft and thick. It's well made. He really likes the dark olive colour, too. It is true to the colour online which I was pleased with. He's going to buy a bunch more colours because it makes a great undershirt as well as a great tee for casual wear.
A mi hijo le encanta usar tee shirt noir borde. La tela es suave y no cambia de color
Bronx, NY
very good shirt I love very good material and I personally love the black poloche and I like the black color very much they are cheap that I do not say that they are expensive that they cannot buy it and if I would buy it again I highly recommend them.
My husband absolutely loves the quality of these shirts ! They are made with the finest material ! So comfortable! He has at least 7 in his drawer to use through out the week . I absolutely recommend them ! Returning customer !!
mckee
It’s just like any other shirt. You can get it if you want to. It lasts a long time so that’s good.
Sunrise, FL
Fit perfectly on boyfriend fabric is amazing love the color plus it doesn’t wear out when you watch it multiple times
I liked it. It did the job it days it will do but I bought a few and I don't think u needed so many. It's a great cleaner for households though I would buy again
Danbury, CT
Es súper buena camisa 👕 me gusta me gusta me gusta me gusta me gusta me gusta me gusta
Colton, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
1,217 reviews
I love this kind of shirts on my husband that makes my husband look so sexy and nice where he wears it on

Looking for your answer?