Teds Nikon COOLPIX B500 16MP 1/2.3' BSI CMOS Sensor Digital Camera BLACK + 24GB Accessory Kit

BY TEDS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

The black COOLPIX B500 Digital Camera from Nikon features a 16MP 1/2.3" BSI CMOS sensor for high-resolution imagery as well as Full HD 1080p video. This sensor's construction utilizes a stacked backside-illuminated design to improve clarity and image quality when working in dimly-lit conditions. The 40x optical zoom lens provides a 35mm equivalent focal range of 22.5-900mm, covering wide-angle to telephoto perspectives to suit working in a wide variety of environments. Further subject magnification can be achieved using the 80x Dynamic Fine Zoom that effectively doubles the camera's reach. The lens also features Vibration Reduction to help reduce the appearance of camera shake when shooting at the longer zoom lengths or with longer shutter speeds. A 3" 921k-dot tilting LCD screen allows image composition from unique angles, as well as image review and menu navigation. This Listing includes the following: 24GB Memory Card Wallet Lens Pen Dust Blower Case Tall Tripod 3pc Cleaning Kit see more...

Review (1)
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
Hello these Brahim
quarmouch of Moroccan origin 31 years I like a lot, your work and your product
superb because your company is among the best in their field That's why I'm
contacting you to be part of your partners and share my experiences with this
great article on my YouTube Channel that will serve me immensely in my personal
and professional life. I seize this chance to be able to contact you to
communicate to you my coordinate at the end of working together to share the
experience of being superb produced at all levels I would like to test it and
present on HD video (high definition) on my YouTube channel my email