Teddie Smooth Peanut Butter 16oz

by Teddie

Teddie Old Fashioned Smooth All Natural Peanut Butter.
Sealed for Safety.
A Natural Tradition.
Since 1925.

Is this a good brand?
Start your review of Teddie Smooth Peanut Butter 16oz!
Jonathan M.
Brooklyn, NY
Teddie Smooth Peanut Butter 16oz uploaded by Jonathan M.
Love this peanutbutter it's soo good I get the unsalted version and tastes just as great as the regular love adding this to my morning oats
shannon E.
Colchester, VT
This is literally the best peanut butter I have ever had in my life. I love the flaxseed one too. If you like that dry roasted flavor that is gritty this is the peanut butter for you. I love eating a tablespoon (or half the jar) with keto ice cream and a little bit of organic pure pumpkin from a can . That mixture is heavenly. Highly highly recommend this stuff. I get mine at the local shaws grocery store but I think you can get this at Walmart too. I will never buy another brand again. I love those natural oils on the top my first bite I don't even stir it 😋
Nicole S.
Mechanicsburg, OH
Peanut butter is awesome you can put it on toast or eat it with crackers this brand is organic so you know you are getting good quality
Nicole M.
Saugus, MA
Growing up in Massachusetts , Teddie peanut butter has always been a staple in the pantry. It has the perfect creamy texture without being too oily or sweet.
Haley F.
Bar Harbor, ME
I love this peanut butter! I hate oily PB that you have to spend forever mixing, and this one isn't bad and it tastes great!
Cady S.
Cary, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite all natural peanut butter! I also like to get the unsalted for health reasons. But it’s so good! You don’t have to mix it nearly as much or really at all like many others.
Johannah S.
Nothing artificial no ingredients you can't pronounce just peanuts and salt. It taste delicious. It's vegan,kosher gluten free and keto friendly.
Anna Paula I.
Chattanooga, TN
Teddie Smooth Peanut Butter 16oz uploaded by Anna Paula I.
For me, peanut butter must consist of one ingredient: peanut. Many brands add a lot of things to that peanut butter that makes it less healthy. I love the flavor of it, but if you’re used to peanut butter with salt, sugar and oils added you might not like it!
Jessica M.
Worcester, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this brand. The only ingredients are peanuts and salt. Nothing I can’t pronounce
Brittany H.
Pittsfield, MA
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
My absolute favorite peanut butter, the only one I’ll use. It has no added ingredients and that is what I look for in all my foods. Taste absolutely delicious and so creamy. I highly recommend this peanut butter