BY TEDDIE ORGANICS

Start to slow down the aging clock with Teddie Organics Rosehip Oil Ever suffered from one or a combination of the below problems: - Dry or Itchy Skin or Scalp - Hardened or Cracked Skin around Elbows and Heels - Eczema, Rosacea, Dermatitis, Psoriasis... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brooke C.
Rockingham , NC
Amazing organic Rosehip Oil it's amazing for my dry skin and I've used almost half my bottle and I've already seen major changes with my skin, it's overall improved the hydration to my skin, I haven't had any dry patches since I've added this to my routine I use to day and night but mainly at night and I am generous with the amount I apply before bed and by the time I wake up it's all absorbed into my skin and I feel like my skin is more plump and youthful feeling and it's improved the fine lines under my eyes, I have sensitive skin and it hasn't caused any irritations or clogged pores and I know I'll always continue to repurchase this oil because it's been great for my skin, I love this brand particularly I've tried other rosehip oils before and none have been as beneficial for my skin I order mine on Amazon!! I would highly recommend and I believe a Oil like this can work with any skintype not just dry or sensitive I would recommend you researching the benefits of organic rosehip oils for skin before purchasing but natural organic skincare options are amazing and work wonders for skin!!
Dani M.
Orlando
Seriously one of the best things I've added to my skincare routine! I have recently been trying to minimize the amount of chemicals I use in my products, so in my research I started looking for Rosehip See Oil. For the price, you cannot beat Teddie Organics. I've already noticed a difference in the texture and brightness of my skin after using this for about a week. I also have eczema around my nose and mouth, this has worked wonders for the dry patches!
Jessica B.
Brookhaven, GA
TEDDIE ORGANICS Organic Rosehip Oil, Amazon, $21.47, 4 fl ozI use this organic beauty oil during my morning and night routines to combat daily pollution and even out my skin tone. Now that I'm in my 30s, I focus on products that improve the texture and moisture retention of my skin. I stopped using it for a couple of months and my skin went crazy. Needless to say, I came running back and I don't see myself using anything else.
Carissa M.
Gladwin, MI
This beauty oil hydrates my skin so well without leaving a thick residue. It’s light weight and really has helped with my acne. It’s affordable and one bottle lasts a long time! I like to apply it twice a day, just a few drops.
Morgan P.
Dallas, TX
This has completely changed the texture and look of my skin. Never have I had such smooth, clean, glowing skin. Use at night before your moisturizer and allow to soak it before your face hits the pillow. It does have an orange-yellow tiny but quickly disappears as it soaks in.
Laura F.
Sylvania, OH
This product does wonders! Before using this product I had really bumpy skin and uneven skin tone. After using this product my skin was smooth! All the bumps on my face had disappeared. For the blemishes on my face, not only did it even out my skin tone but my face was glowing. I recommend this product to anyone looking for a great Face oil and the price is so perfect!
Emily Z.
Philadelphia, PA
I wanted to love this product! While I did feel like it brightened my skin, it also made me break out :( and I felt like the hair around my face got oily if I used it every night. That being said I'm giving it 3 stars because the product is what it says it is! I think I will try to use again in the winter when my skin is more dry and hopefully I will have a better result!
Jennifer D.
This is fantastic face oil. It is gentle yet effective and the dropper makes it easy to get the perfect amount. A little bit goes a long way so the bottle will last quite a while. I use just a couple of drops to cover my entire face. It only feels oily when you first put it on and it quickly absorbs.
Pyper A.
AV
I’ve recently started using this and I need more !! This stuff is the best ! It helps tone down the redness of my face! Great toner, also great for any kind is skin ! Totally would recommend this to anyone
Karla F.
Hickman , KY
I've been using this product for several weeks now, and I have to say that I think it's really working!!! I have quite a bit of sun damage and I'm a smoker. I've tried lots of products and this one seems to make a difference in the way my skin looks and feels.